Valued Contributor

What are the chances I'll get my Susan Graver coat?

I ordered the Susan Graver TSV coat in black on the morning of Septermber 10 (way before it sold out).  As of today, 9/17, my order is still "in process."  The EDD says 9/19.  I'm thinking they may have over-sold my color, or maybe it's stuck in the Carolinas?  What are the chances I'll actually get my coat?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are the chances I'll get my Susan Graver coat?

@Beauty Maven, I am wondering the same thing.  However, probably my hold up is our post office.  I ordered our Happy the Martha Stewart harness vest on August 30, received my UPS order, but the best was delivered by our post office on September 15.  You might have my mail person, who likes to stop and chat with a neighbor for several hours (not kidding).

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I ordered the Susan Graver TSV coat in black on the morning of Septermber 10 (way before it sold out).  As of today, 9/17, my order is still "in process."  The EDD says 9/19.  I'm thinking they may have over-sold my color, or maybe it's stuck in the Carolinas?  What are the chances I'll actually get my coat?

Check your email. My Lock & Lock TSV was still In Process on the EDD. I checked my email and found an explanation that had been sent days before. My Outlook email system sent it to the Clutter folder.

Valued Contributor

. . .The joys of TV and online shopping!

Trusted Contributor

@Beauty Maven

Part of the email that I received:

We know you're excited to receive your QVC orders, so we're sorry to have to share that there's a shipping delay of 3-5 days due to severe weather that is impacting the expected delivery date for one or more of your orders.  

Item: A341844 Susan Graver Weekend Bonded Polar Fleece Button

Valued Contributor

That's another topic -- checking my email -- I hate going into my email anymore because I get hundreds of ads and unwanted emails!  I would have to be in my email all day every day just to manage the junk.  I try to unsubscribe, but honestly its overwhelming.  I rarely check my email.  I think I'll start a new thread on this subject!  Thanks @Alison Wonderland -- I appreciate the suggestion.

Valued Contributor

Oh wow.  Thanks for that @FlyersGirl!  Now I don't have to check my email Smiley Surprised)  I'm not gonna complain, I feel for all affected by the Hurricane!  Best wishes to all for a quick return to normal!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Beauty Maven

Part of the email that I received:

We know you're excited to receive your QVC orders, so we're sorry to have to share that there's a shipping delay of 3-5 days due to severe weather that is impacting the expected delivery date for one or more of your orders.  

Item: A341844 Susan Graver Weekend Bonded Polar Fleece Button

Oh, wow.... now that I think about it, a lot of items I get from QVC ship out of NC, SC, and VA. I've never really thought about it before, but I hope their warehouses didn't flood.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 items sent from N. Carolina last Thursday 9/13/18, and they are still today in Georgia.  Normally they would have arrived by now to Boston.  They haven't movied out of Georgia since last Friday.  I guess everything out of there will be delayed ( or could even be lost).  Prayer for hurricane victims.

Super Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven It is probably delayed. Qvc has a warehouse in Rocky Mount, NC. I am sure shipments from there are delayed.