Respected Contributor

What Size GILI Jacket was Leah wearing this morning

Can anyone let me know what size GILI TSV Jacket Leah was wearing on the show this morning.  She said the size, but I missed it.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Size GILI Jacket was Leah wearing this morning

Size 16 is what she said.

Respected Contributor

Shaggygirl - Thanks so much for the info

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The sizing on this jacket is really confusing.  I just watched the presentation from the morning show on-line and Jayne Brown says she was wearing a 12 and Rachel was wearing a 6.  Just looking at the two of them on the screen, they don't look that different in size.  Is Jayne really that much bigger than Rachel that she would need a 12?

I ordered a 10 - usually in jackets I can do an 8 or 10, but since I would be wearing maybe a sweater underneath, I thought a 10 would be better.  

Frequent Contributor

I thought Jayne said she was in a size 14. (She was looking for a 12 to try on and didn't find one.) Size 14 is her normal size.

Frequent Contributor

She said that she was normally a 14, but she tried on the 12 and it seemed to fit her better.  I still find it hard to believe that Jayne is a 14 and Rachel is a 6.  They don't look that much different in size on the TV screen.  

Frequent Contributor

This sizing is very confusing. The jacket in size 0 looked huge on Amy Stran at midnight. I really wish they would spend more time on that during the presenatations. I don't need to hear about how the leather is embossed over and over!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also heard Leah say she wore size 16

Valued Contributor

And Jill went from a six this morning, to a 4 and then to a 2 later on. Not buying the jacket, but it's confusing for those who want a straight answer.

Honored Contributor

I'm with you Ms Zita - leaving this one on the rack.  I'm glad I'm not spending $200+ to second guess what size I'd want.  Shouldn't be that hard for everyone.