Respected Contributor

I saw that too.  It was nutty.  Maybe he wanted to get something started -- establish a new thing that is unique to him - like Emeril's "bam."  It was strange to watch. 

Trusted Contributor

@santorini 

That sounds plausible, you may be on to something!

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I saw him tonight for a short while - ITKWD - around 9 o'clock.  He certainly wasn't screaming.

He was speaking in a perfectly normal tone.  What I did hear and was irritated by, was when David called over the female host (sorry, didn't catch her name, but she's new) to try the sparkling rose.

While Kevin was trying to explain the different notes in the wine, he was completely drowned out by David and the female laughing and talking over him.  They had even turned to each other, excluding Kevin, who finally just paused until the other two stopped for breath.

Maybe, if he was "screaming" on another show, there was a good reason.  However, he's used to it all by now, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Trusted Contributor

@Glitter51 

No drama from me, just stating what I witnessed a few times today, and many posters have commented as well on other discussions today.

Did you see him multiple times today?  I did, other's did as well.

We all have our opinions, observations, I stated mine. I don't usually comment on Vendors, but this was a bit odd, at least to me.

He wasn't screaming as in speaking loudly while describing his items- he literally took a bite of something and let out howls and bellows. 

yes, the 2 Hosts were startled and just stared for a moment, the main Host stared at Kevin.  The woman had her back to him.

It happened again before ITKWD began, David walked to the counter right before Kevin ate something then repeated his performance from the earlier show.

As someone pointed out on this discussion, that it was probably Kevin's "BAM" moment. Keen observation.

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@skittles2 I did watch Kevin several times today. I swear every time I turned on QVC he was presenting. He doesn't bother me though and I watched several presentations, not in their entirety though. I have to say, I never once heard him "screaming". However, he did have to raise his voice a number of times to talk over the hosts who didn't seem to want to hear what he had to say. But, not screaming and no host seemed startled, in my opinion.  

Valued Contributor

@Nancy Drew  lol that wins the comment award😂

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi i dont jnow who your graphic is of but thats not Kevin O'Leary.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Desertdi i dont jnow who your graphic is of but thats not Kevin O'Leary.

@LizzieInSRQ    Is this better?    

Kevin O'Leary on why America is seeing a slowdown

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

O'Leary has done that screaming nonsense for quite a while on QVC.  He's trying to make it a trademark like Emeril's "BAM!"  

O'Leary does it for everything he sells. He even did it when he brought that pizza oven he sold on QVC last year of the year before that.  Still doing that cartoonish yell.

It's obnoxious, I won't watch him selling anything any longer.

Super Contributor

I tuned in in the morning he was sampling every wine, I happened to tune in again around 6:30pm he was sampling all the wines. He was probably a little drunk if he was drinking wine all day!Smiley Very Happy