Respected Contributor

Re: Westmore lady and Sandra talking over each other

The producers yapping incessantly in the hosts ears cause a lot of the interruption and over talking because the hosts are told to repeat phrases, go over colors again or give counts of items sold. Often this comes at an importunate time, usually in the middle of the vendor’s explanation. That drives me nuts and the biggest reason I rarely watch live programming. 

Respected Contributor

Sandra is notorious for interrupting people.  Very rude conduct.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

I can never understand anything that Sandra says because she talks so fast. And yes, she is the worst to interrupt and talk over the vendors. 

Respected Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

YES I TOTALLY SAW THAT--don't they understand that we can't understand them when they do that--WHY can't Sandra Bennet stop talking?--she ALWAYS takes over everytime I see her on the air--lady just keep silent--nobody needs 2 hear u talking about yourself and what u use etc and let the guest present their product--can't stand watching her--I always change the channel when I see her-------------------------------

@danedylan  Agree 100%...she is my least-liked host of all because of her excessive obnoxious talking and "deer in the headlight" looks!  Absolute turnoff!