Trusted Contributor

Westmore lady and Sandra talking over each other

Both of them are talking quickly and interrupting each other non-stop  It is very difficult to watch and I just turned it off  Each of them  wants to make their point and actuallly I think they are not listening.  I am dizzy! 

Contributor

Re: Westmore lady and Sandra talking over each other

Sandra, like many of the other hosts, get to talking so fast that I'm lost much of the time.  It defeats the purpose of selling because I am so weary of listening to her that I turn the channel.

Super Contributor

YES I TOTALLY SAW THAT--don't they understand that we can't understand them when they do that--WHY can't Sandra Bennet stop talking?--she ALWAYS takes over everytime I see her on the air--lady just keep silent--nobody needs 2 hear u talking about yourself and what u use etc and let the guest present their product--can't stand watching her--I always change the channel when I see her-------------------------------

Respected Contributor

The product isn't selling, that's what happens when you are possibly told to

get enthusiastic.

I saw a little bit this morning with some kind of tube, color on the outside and a white middle, don't know what it was, but there was some residual product on the corner of that tube that looked pretty gunky...no way would I put that stuff on my face.

Honored Contributor

I noticed it too!  Yes it was annoying and I muted the TV.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae

Though I did not watch the show, I did watch some video, while looking at the lipstick.

The "Westmore lady" Is Mackenzie Westmore, daughter of Michael Westmore.  What I don't understand is why QVC did not allow Mackenzie time to present the Westmore line, as is done with reps of other lines.  No wonder she was talking over the Q hostess. 

I've watched Mackenzie many, many times on "Face Off" and she's always nothing but professional, even during those times with her Dad, Michael, when critiquing work of artists during a competition.

Honored Contributor

When it was first introduced a while back I bought it (always willing to try something new!

It does cover up whatever you want.  It looks natural and it lasts.

As far as transfer I don't know about that much because I mainly wear Birkenstock and didn't pay much attention.  I guess now that I think about it, it didn't get on my white pants when I put them on.

Not long after I put it on I went to get a pedicure (with my granddaughter) and the girl I go to and I were laughing about the way I always joke about my one ugly foot.

I didn't think about it and she said, "Where's your ugly foot"?  It didn't come off until she put a bunch of oils and whatever that is AFTER she did the pedicure part.  She always massages my feet and legs, then it came off.

I haven't even thought about it until today.  I bought more of it just because it's a bigger container. 

I've only put it on once to try it out, but it did work.  Guess I'll have to get it out.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I noticed it too!  Yes it was annoying and I muted the TV.

I just had to turn it off.  Sandra and the Westmore lady were speaking way too fast and talking over one another.  I posted on another thread that I think the hosts and vendors need to be told to slow down.  It is way too annoying.  I turn it off and shop elsewhere now.

In the past I watched QVC several hours a day.  Now it is down to maybe 30 minutes if they aren't too annoying.  Sandra always speaks way too fast and so do the reps on the IT Cosmetic shows.  I don't think that gets QVC more customers.

Honored Contributor

I too have seen Ms. Westmore on Face Off and she is professional and does her job well..  As I and so many posters stated on these forums,  the hosts need to be quiet and allow the vendor to describe, explain and sell THEIR product without interruption or being talked over.  If this cannot be done because producers are pushing hosts to go to colors, give the same old tiresome and repetitive selling points and because the host is a know it all, then eliminate the vendors and do it all for three hours.  

There are a handful of hosts who are professional and have manners but for those who fall into the rude, impolite category, they are in need of lessons because they are turning many of us away.

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I too have seen Ms. Westmore on Face Off and she is professional and does her job well..  As I and so many posters stated on these forums,  the hosts need to be quiet and allow the vendor to describe, explain and sell THEIR product without interruption or being talked over.  If this cannot be done because producers are pushing hosts to go to colors, give the same old tiresome and repetitive selling points and because the host is a know it all, then eliminate the vendors and do it all for three hours.  

There are a handful of hosts who are professional and have manners but for those who fall into the rude, impolite category, they are in need of lessons because they are turning many of us away.

@spiderw

Amen to what you said!