Contributor
This is a great price for today's TSV. I only use pomegranate. Where is the 3 bottles of only that? Will not be buying the TSV today!!!!
Valued Contributor

This is a great deal! I used to use Pomegrante but switched to the Tea Tree. I have very thick and slightly wavy hair and the Pom started to make it too soft and hard to manage. I saw or read something that convinced me to try the Tea Tree and that is now what I use and get great volume and really refreshing on the scalp.

Honored Contributor

I didn't give Tea Tree much thought at all but LR used to extol the virtues of it for volume.  When I bought the annual set of 5 in the core last December, I gave Tea Tree a try and I am hooked.

I bought the TSV in the Tea Tree.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I would definitely have bought a Fig set, if it were offered. But glad to get such a great price on the Tea Tree, and even gladder for free shipping and auto-delivery!

Respected Contributor

I am sure QVC picked their 3 best selling formulas. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Lavender which really works well on my color-treated hair.  But, my hair is so soft, it's lacking volume.  Think the Tea Tree might be too harsh. Wondering if the Seasonals would help give me much needed volume. 

Any recommendations?

Occasional Contributor

Great deal.  I got tea tree but would have ordered the fig too if it was offered.  Next time Chaz?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I love the Lavender which really works well on my color-treated hair.  But, my hair is so soft, it's lacking volume.  Think the Tea Tree might be too harsh. Wondering if the Seasonals would help give me much needed volume. 

Any recommendations?

@eddyandme What Lisa always said was to mix the Tea Tree with everything else.  That's what I do.  I don't use it on it's own (honestly I don't use any of them on their own).  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Any recommendations?

@eddyandme What Lisa always said was to mix the Tea Tree with everything else.  That's what I do.  I don't use it on it's own (honestly I don't use any of them on their own).  

Thanx, @VaBelle35, that might work then; nevr thought of mixing!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I was very late to the mixing party.  I've embraced it in the last couple of years.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN