Respected Contributor

I wonder why the choice of WEN seasonals did not include FALL?  I don't want double WINTER with A-D.   I still have 2 of the same scents from the LAST offer like this one.  Yes it is a good deal but I am going to pass.  I should have enough WEN and Tweaked to last me almost a year!

Regular Contributor

I heard them say that they intentionally did this because they're offering it earlier than usual and that this is the last WEN TSV for the year.  IMO, that does not explain why, but it is what they said,

Respected Contributor

Maybe been discussed before, but why does that Chaz vendor always look so dirty and scruffy?  I can't imagine how that look increases sales.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Maybe been discussed before, but why does that Chaz vendor always look so dirty and scruffy?  I can't imagine how that look increases sales

I agree @maximillian   He looks sloppy and disheveled.  Not how a CEO of a company shoud present onesef. I find his line ridiculously overpriced. Over $160 for a gallon of his conditioner while gasoline is $2 a gallon.  I wont fall for his "schtick" like many do.

Respected Contributor
@maximillian...lol....
Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Maybe been discussed before, but why does that Chaz vendor always look so dirty and scruffy?  I can't imagine how that look increases sales.

@maximillian totally agree.  Eww why would I buy anything from him.  The stuff is overpriced junk anyway.  I tried it once (got a sample) and it made my hair feel horrible. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been afraid to try Wen products due to the FDA investigation and class action lawsuit Wen settled with people claiming they lost hair and had scalp damage.  Right when I thought I had my hair care products and routine set, I moved to a new town this spring and the water here has changed the game.  So I need new products, but Wen is not going to be it.