Occasional Contributor

Hi .. I am thinking of taking the Wen plunge. I am now reading some of the "hair loss" posts and they are a little scary, but I like the idea of using regular shampoo inbetween to help with the scalp clogging issue.  

My thing is I have no clue which to try. I have fine, but thick, course hair. I also have a very itchy scalp and color treat my hair. (lots of issues!!)  I have read a lot of your comments and searched the internet.. it is so confusing. 

I am thinking of trying either the Tea Trea or the Lavender ... any suggestions??

I am thinking my itchy scalp would benefit from the Tea Tree. 

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!   

Respected Contributor

You might get help by asking your question over in the WEN group.  Click on th3 My favorite brand link on the left side of this page, then look for WEN listed at the bottom.  Hope you get the info you need.

Honored Contributor

@Noknokk  were you able to get your questions answered? 

If not them ask them in the QVC WEN forum. -- The  Wen Sept 5th TSV is available for another three hours (until 3am #ET)

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products - Wen News - Wen Quick Links - periscope - QVC WEN forum QVC's Wen TSV shows on Sept 5th -- Wen Sept 5th TSV - 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th September Chat 2015 - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Valued Contributor
Tea tree or fig world be great for you!