Contributor

I'm so glad it is back.

David01.jpg

Respected Contributor

I really like this version much better than the previous one which I bought last year.  It is very heavy and a little too hot for us to wear indoors.  I like that this version is not lined with that thick fleece and also that it appears longer.  I bought the leopard as soon as I saw it before it was aired and it is on its way to me already (loved how it looked on the model last night). I also bought the green camo for my DH.  It is very cold in our garage and it will keep him super warm.  I bought the plaid for him last year, but as I said, it is a little too heavy and warm for us to wear indoors.

Super Contributor

Jane04.jpg

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I really like this version much better than the previous one which I bought last year.  It is very heavy and a little too hot for us to wear indoors.  I like that this version is not lined with that thick fleece and also that it appears longer.  I bought the leopard as soon as I saw it before it was aired and it is on its way to me already (loved how it looked on the model last night). I also bought the green camo for my DH.  It is very cold in our garage and it will keep him super warm.  I bought the plaid for him last year, but as I said, it is a little too heavy and warm for us to wear indoors.

I don't have the original.  I have the 2 of the sweatshirt version and I love them.  I may grab this one for a gift.  

Trusted Contributor

I think wearable blankets are ridiculous. Dragging around in all that fabric looks hot. I'll stick to my regular old robe.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I ordered these last year as gifts and one for myself.  I had mine on the other morning and chilly inside the house.  

I thought they were silly at first,  but with the improvements and being a weird last year I thought they would be fun to give.  Turned out everyone loves them.

The lighter version is a nice weight.  Zipper this year,  but for me doesn't matter and I can get mine on  easily.

Take them with you when you go to visit and always have your own blanket and don't have to worry about being cold.  My daughters house is always cold and when we are having  a movie night I am all set.  They have their own as well.

Wear when trick or treater's come and stay warm and they also think you are in a costume.  I have the animal print one.