Trusted Contributor

Re: Was Today's Dyson TSV always an Advanced Order?

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
@mimomof4I ordered it at midnight, but originally had it as a check order - I'm also quite surprised it has sold out by 6 or 7 AM, pretty surprising - they must have had minimal quantity and the pre sale didn't help apparently ugh. I'm just concerned mine says Advance Order, with so much being the luck of the draw now on QVC, makes me nervous- unless it was an Advsnced order of course from the start. Wish I knew.

It may say Advance Order because it is coming directly from Dyson as opposed to a QVC warehouse.  I've seen that before.  The orders I've seen identified as Advance Order but not specified as Advance Order in the item number with an exact date still shipped within normal time.

Contributor

Dyson is having bigs sale on lots of fans/filters and vacuums. This one is $50 less there.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

It is a very low price.  But I hope everyone knows this is a personal cooling fan.  It does not even cool a small room.  It's great though for your own personal space right next to you (next to your bed on a night stand, or on your office desk as you work). It provides what's called "pointed air." 

That's not being stressed in the presentations I've seen.  But people should be doing their own research, so hopefully all the people who bought it already will be happy with it. 

The presentation I watched this morning around 6 did mention it is more of a personal space  fan and air purifer several times.  That is why I ordered it.  Fan and purified air for nighttime sleeping.  Showing the reach of the fan at different settings did indicate that it does reach far though. 

Honored Contributor

@thisbe wrote:

Dyson is having bigs sale on lots of fans/filters and vacuums. This one is $50 less there.

@thisbe   Dyson's website has this TSV cooling purifier for $349.  What website are you looking at?

Super Contributor

@thisbe I just came from Dyson website as well and it's not cheaper there - actually QVC made their claim, best price that they found, during the kick off - can't imagine they could make that claim and not know Dyson website had it for $50 less....
Contributor

You are right!! I went to what I thought was the Dyson site and ended up at a "faux" Dyson site put up by a Chinese company. Yikes!  So sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildheart. Thank you. I guess if it does a good job it’s not a bad investment
Esteemed Contributor

I just but the bullet and ordered it. I like the idea of placing it near my bedside when I’m sleeping
Contributor

Received mine this morning!!  It was shipped UPS instead of Mail Innovations which I've noticed makes a big difference!!

Trusted Contributor

okay well since everyone is whining about something I will too. It is like a thousand degrees here so I ordered the TSV when it first posted on Monday July 13 (I already have two others) anyway it finally said shipped about five days ago and it is still in PA.

i don't blame anyone and nobody has to apologize to me.

Just saying.