Super Contributor

Was Today's Dyson TSV always an Advanced Order?

Hi,
Does anyone know if today's TSV was an Advanced order from the kick off? I didn't recall Alberti mentioning that, but maybe I missed it? I know a couple have been including the recent Christmas tree TSV.
I just went to transfer my Dyson TSV to my credit card from check order and if now says Advance Order.
Thanks for any help!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Was Today's Dyson TSV always an Advanced Order?

I consider you lucky if you can order it.  When I click on the TSV link it says it is not available.  It was available as a pre-order this week.  Still I can't believe it sold out that quickly.

Regular Contributor

It is sold out already, but it might be because of the cost.  I've never seen a Dyson item that discounted.  I checked because I was looking for new fan.  I like Dyson fans but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much for something like that.  However, the TSV price is, while not exactly cheap, is in the realm of possibility.    

Super Contributor

@mimomof4 I ordered it at midnight, but originally had it as a check order - I'm also quite surprised it has sold out by 6 or 7 AM, pretty surprising - they must have had minimal quantity and the pre sale didn't help apparently ugh. I'm just concerned mine says Advance Order, with so much being the luck of the draw now on QVC, makes me nervous- unless it was an Advsnced order of course from the start. Wish I knew.
Super Contributor

@Mayolo normally once the TSV sells out they normally put a "SOLD OUT" banner across it on their home page, they hadn't done that yet interesting. Sure hope I get mine!
Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2  I ordered one at 6:30 this morning and just got an email saying my order was preparing for processing.

Honored Contributor

It is a very low price.  But I hope everyone knows this is a personal cooling fan.  It does not even cool a small room.  It's great though for your own personal space right next to you (next to your bed on a night stand, or on your office desk as you work). It provides what's called "pointed air." 

That's not being stressed in the presentations I've seen.  But people should be doing their own research, so hopefully all the people who bought it already will be happy with it. 

Super Contributor

@Pook I must have just missed that when I changed my order, at 7 AM apparently they changed to Advance order- i did a new temporary order about 20 minutes ago to see what would happen, and it also said Advance Order ugh .... glad yours processed so quickly!
Guess I should have transferred mine sooner oh well.
Mine says Estimated date for delivery July 28th, hopefully it'll be sooner!
Esteemed Contributor

How much are those replacement Hepa filters?
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
How much are those replacement Hepa filters?

@Teddixat I've seen them for $69 to $79, but may be able to find them cheaper online.