Honored Contributor

Is it just me or does the pants look like the model has them on backwards?  They have a seam up the back of the legs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor
Funny thing is missed that important detail. If someone hadn't pointed it out I would have been very surprised upon seeing the pants. Fortunately, I was able cancel my order, other than the seam in the back, style looked nice.
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that also.  Went back and watched the video and they are made that way!  Renee seemed proud of that double needle seam up the back of the leg!

Respected Contributor

Agree, this is a strange style.  I usually love WWC pants but I'm going to pass on these.  I just don't see how the seam up the back does any lifting, and the extra side seam is weird too.  I understand that Renee wants to change things up for variety, but this is a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I remember an occasion during a Quacker Factory show a couple years ago when the model, Corine came out with her pants wrong side out.  Antonella was the host and commented that she couldn't believe  they paid Corine for her performance.  It was one of the funniest Q moment I can recall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Their so thin they probably could.

Respected Contributor

I love WWC pants and ordered the Big Deal in black and navy.  The seaming isn't all that noticeable in the dark colors.