Trusted Contributor

WWC Renee's dress. I love the shape but hate all the bold colors.....

I wish Renee would've offered some more neutral colorways or maybe some pastel florals in her TSV.

I love the shaping and fit of the dress on the hosts and models but I'm not a loud pattern or color person and the only solid is black which is too harsh for my skin tone.

So if you read Renee please in the future will you think about doing this?

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Valued Contributor

Re: WWC Renee's dress. I love the shape but hate all the bold colors.....

The style is great but the prints are HIDEOUS!!!

Valued Contributor

Totally agree!  I don't wear big loud prints.  How about some solids ?  The only smaller print is the animal print and I'm not a fan of that.  Id like to see a tasteful, smaller geometric.  The big, loud prints look nice on the hosts but it's not in my comfort zone I guess.

Regular Contributor

And this is the joy of fashion - everyone's taste is not the same! I say it all the time...what a boring world it would be if we all dressed in exactly the same way.

I adore the large floral prints, and find solid colored dresses extremely boring. I had one of Renee's dreses in my cart by 12:05 last night...the only reason it took me 5 minutes was because I couldn't decide between the 3 tropical prints! 

To the poster who said she likes smaller 'tasteful' prints...are you saying large prints are not tasteful? Maybe not in your opinion, but for me they are wonderfully tasteful even if they are outside of your personal comfort zone.

Let's all enjoy what we love!!

Respected Contributor

@PatsShoes @Thank you for saying this! I enjoy the variety that is presented. Many thing are not to my taste but I see women every day and I think...that's not my style but she looks great in that outfit! Life would be be very boring if everyone liked the same thing!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think they are distasteful at all, just not my taste. I'm a light neutral/small print person. Many may say boring, I don't know. All I said was that there are no options for me. All I want is maybe one "boring" option in all the bold. That way all would be happy.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
New Contributor

That has to be some of the ugliest prints I've have ever seen.

Respected Contributor

seems they've sold thousands

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor

@GingerHead wrote:

I don't think they are distasteful at all, just not my taste. I'm a light neutral/small print person. Many may say boring, I don't know. All I said was that there are no options for me. All I want is maybe one "boring" option in all the bold. That way all would be happy.

I should have chosen my words more carefully, I should not have said that solid colored dresses are boring. I should have said that they are boring FOR ME...in my closet. I see many dressed in solid dresses or small prints who look wonderful, and I admire the look although it is not what I generally choose. A solid looks great paired with the right accessories or a great shoe or handbag.

For me though, give me a large print every time. Even in Susan Graver's trousers I always choose the printed ones. Many don't like a printed trouser, and I have always wondered why, but again - to each their own! I adore Renee's prints as well as LOGO prints...and I know many really don't like them at all.

Ladies, may we all choose exactly what makes us each happy, and wear our clothes in good health!

Super Contributor

I agree.  The dress is fantastic but I do not like the prints.  They border on dowdy to me.