Super Contributor

For those on WW, you probably rarely eat ground beef unless very, very lean.  But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that one of these patties come in at a whopping 450 calories and a stunning 37 grams of fat...with no bun or toppings and will cost you 15 points out of your daily plan.    Which means you pretty much have to have a zero point day on any day you wish to indulge in one of these burgers.    They taste fine but they are avoiding let us know the truly high fat content of these.   There are definitely some better red meat choices out there for any of us.    

Honored Contributor

Re: WW’s and Wagyu Burgers

Higher in cost than calories.

Respected Contributor

I bet these burgers are delicious, but I could not eat them.  The fat would not agree with me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

@Memebell  Wow!  37 grams of fat does seem excessive for a burger when it's just the burger.  I do like an occasional burger but that does not sound good at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

gimme a veggie burger.......

Respected Contributor

Something to keep in mind, if one is grilling these burgers, a lot of fat would drain out of them while cooking.  But still.................

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I was just telling my daughter that these burgers are amazing.

I ordered some way back probably a year ago.

One day I was hungry for a hamburger and cooked one.  No bun, just ate it with a few vegetables.

The only steak I'll eat is Filet Mignon.  It wasn't exactly like that, but you could tell it was quality beef.

Honored Contributor

I always buy a higher fat content beef for my burgers.  Nothing worse than a dry burger.  I usually go with 85/15 or 80/20.  Fat = flavor.  For steak I usually stick with a lower fat NY Strip.  Still, it does need some fat to be any good.

Respected Contributor

Aren't these 5.5 oz? Far larger than an average burger. No one has to eat the entire burger as one serving.

Contributor

Yes - too much burger for me. Also what is "Kobe style". Is it not real Kobe beef?