Honored Contributor

I know it's not the sexiest of products but I have purchased Worx tools in the past and they are very easy to use and reliable.

I jumped on this screwdriver.   I live alone and I'm always needing a screwdriver and using one manually is a DRAG.   I have my late husband's drills but they are bulky, heavy and I probably need to go about replacing the huge, expensive batteries.

I think this is going to be perfect for me.   I have a few projects I've put off and now I'll be more likely to forge ahead.

Honored Contributor

I own the first version of this and it comes in handy.  I've always been a do it yourself person (you have no idea), taken apart an entire toilet 2 (or 3) forget now times and on and on.

When all three of my daughters went to college my late husband gave all of them a tool kit.  You'd have thought he'd given them money!  Ha!

When my husband was helping her husband (and her) renovate her house, she wanted a specific Kohler toilet for her birthday....he gave it to her and showed her how to put it in!

My girls are very feminine, but they were raised to do things themselves and no depend on males.  He taught my youngest daughter how to change her oil before she moved out.

This same daughter gave her boyfriend a tool bench and chest for his birthday.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I own my own home so you know how that goes!

There is always something to fix.

My kids fall all over themselves to help me but I try first myself at least.

Don't want to wear out my welcome, so to speak.

Honored Contributor

@software  I can't imagine any gift better than something that makes my everyday life easier, so I'm betting you're going to love your purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@software Yes!  I live in the same house I raised 3 daughters.  It's very large..I'm a widow.  It sits on 1 acre.

You bet there's always things to fix.  Because of my bad back there are things I can't do anymore, but I sure try.  I'm lucky because I have a guy friend who's a fixer.  He's gotten to the point now where his wife (who's younger) does most of the bending, etc.  But he and I supervise her...Ha!

We tackle everything.  When this house was being built in the early 70's, I came every day and worked along with the builder.  My late husband was a builder so I learned a lot.

My husband believed a woman can pretty much do everything a man can do (except very heavy lifting).  He always took the time to teach me.

When he died, it all came in handy.  Not very long ago, the hot water heater went caput.  I went downstairs, took off the cover and pushed the reset button.  Fixed it right away, no more trouble.

I won't bore you with everything I've taken on but there's a satisfaction to saying, "I did that".  

I totally agree about 'wearing out welcome'.  I've always believed and told my girls that I won't bother them unless I REALLY need help then I expect them to come running.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what makes a tool or other product, or a car, "sexy." Can someone explain?

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a great product.  

My husband is all thumbs around the house - he is going to be hurting if I go first.  I'm the one that fixes things.⛏

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

I love this thing.  Keep it charged and boy is it handy.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I have no idea what makes a tool or other product, or a car, "sexy." Can someone explain?

It's all in how it feels in your hand.

>>wink<<

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

LOL@quote.gif

It's all in how it feels in your hand.

>>wink<<

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif