Honored Contributor

Re: WHY WOULD QVC SELL "GENIIE" AGAIN?

@SweetSpice 

Google reviews of plexiderm, it also has many negative reviews.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I used Genie for years, until Q stopped selling it, and it sure worked for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Any time I try a Genie or Plexaderm type of product I notice they look fine as long as you have clean dry skin and then do NOT apply any makeup which I wear makeup when I go out of the house.  As soon as I put any product on my face the Genie or Plexaderm type of product breaks down.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe they think people have forgotten how bad it was or there is no crop of suckers who are old enough to start worrying about those things and haven't earn of the "genie" in a bottle. 

Honored Contributor

Genie is maybe a step above another product called Sudden Change. Same kind of stuff only a lot cheaper. I tried that one, too, with no luck. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well as @KingstonsMom mentioned, I too, always used it.  Love the stuff, but I did not know it was for undereyes.  I always used it on my face after cleansing in the morningWoman Frustrated.

Anyways, it worked for me and will purchase again!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme 

I too, use it for more than just under eyes, I use it on my '11' and other forehead lines, wrinkles around my mouth, etc..

It works for me, but no product works for everyone.

Contributor

I have been on auto delivery for Genie for years (probably more than 10).  I was surprised when they said one bottle is $60.00.   My auto pay is only about $35 for one bottle. Wow, I guess I have been getting it a long time.  Works great under my eyes. Occasionally I use it all over.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I tried once and threw it away.  Saw nothing from it.

Seeing it again brought back memories - Marie, the older blond model,.....haven't seen her in ages...........used to be the model for it.  It looked like it did wonders for her......for the demo.....but all the aging signs were back in her next (modeling) jig.

Hmmm - that bothered me.

It was fine as long as she didn't move her face!!! 😂😂😂

I always felt sorry for the poor models.

Frequent Contributor

FYI This wasn't "ONE" person's opinion, but if you read the comments here, you will realize there were many customers that felt the same way about this product as I did!!!