Highlighted
Super Contributor

WHICH MUK LUKS FOR A GREEN COAT?

I don't want the Natural color.  I was thinking the Purple as a pop of color.  The coat is a medium pine shade.  But not a deep forest green.  I could do the Chocolate shade, but I figured the Purple would work with my black coat as well and make it more versatile, rather than buy 2 sets in different colors.  Thoughts please!! Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: WHICH MUK LUKS FOR A GREEN COAT?

I think the Purple would be a great choice! Purple looks real good with just about any color so you're safe getting that choice to go with your green coat and you'd be able to wear it with other colored coats, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Purple is fine.  But also, gray (which has blue in it) would also go great with green and tie in with jeans, too; plus it's a given with black.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate your input!! Making me feel more confident about my choice!! Smiley HappyHeart

Valued Contributor

Any of them would go with green I would think.  I missed out on the purple for my daughter but got her the black set and will go with her coat also.  She likes hats and I am not a fan so this is one of her Christmas gifts.  The value I think is a good one.

Esteemed Contributor

@busygirl wrote:

Any of them would go with green I would think.  I missed out on the purple for my daughter but got her the black set and will go with her coat also.  She likes hats and I am not a fan so this is one of her Christmas gifts.  The value I think is a good one.

The purple is waitlisted- I'm considering it to go with my new packable plum coat from costco!

There are so few comments about this tsv- I'm used to seeing existing threads the day a tsv appears! Anyone buying? Or pre ordered and can comment? 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a green coat and several brown ones, I ordered the brown for myself. And I ordered four others for my teen daughters and my niece. I agree all the colors would have worked with your green coat O/P . I hope you enjoy yours.