Contributor

WHERE'S MY PACKAGE THAT WAS PROMISED TO BE DELIVERED BEFORE CHRISTMAS? ??

It's 4:52 pm and still no todays special value which was promised to be delivered  on Dec 24th.  Thanks QVC, not very reliable.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHERE'S MY PACKAGE THAT WAS PROMISED TO BE DELIVERED BEFORE CHRISTMAS? ??

I received a package delivery at 8:30pm the other day so yours may still arrive.  It was something from Amazon, not QVC, but the delivery people are working late hours this week.  

Trusted Contributor

Sunday morning - at 5:45 am - I had a delivery logged in for delivery !  I do not remember WHO did that delivery but every attempt is being made to get these packages out.

Valued Contributor

I received a package promised before Christmas, and it came at 8 PM the other day.

Honored Contributor

And so it continues..........

Honored Contributor

If there is no tracking showing, you can call customer service and they can often get tracking information.

Occasional Visitor

Happy Holidays and I hope you receive your package in time. I've yet to receive mine and it's getting down to the wire. If I don't receive it in time you better believe QVC will get an email full. I hate that's this is ruining my holiday my son only wanted one thing and neither I nor QVC can deliver. I know it's just materialistic,but it still means something to me to be able to do this. Last year I was unemployed and unable to get my son anything.....sorry it just means something to me 

Honored Contributor

I got a package dropped off my porch about a half hour ago.  It's past 8PM, so they are still delivering.  We got two packages last Sunday.

Respected Contributor

I've waited for packages on Christmas Eve twice.

One time USPS delivered on Sunday.  The other time UPS delivered at 8:30 p.m.

FYI - UPS makes deliveries until there are no packages left to deliver on the truck.  This info from a UPS driver.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

As a purchasing agent for many years I used all freight shippers Fed Ex, UPS, DHL etc) We would pay premium charges for hot deliveries and were given the promise it would be there on time. This is not always the case.

QVC can promise delivery for Christmas, but once it is in the hands of the shippers, QVC loses control of the situation. It now is the responsibility of the shipper.

In my experiance, the freight companies do a great job and have I would say a 98% success rate. But it's that 2 % that always seems to be the desparate item for the 8 AM meeting,  or in this case , an important Christmas gift.

No matter what they say, there is never a 100% guarantee it will arrive.