Super Contributor

WHAT IS THE TSV 8/7 (FALL SHOWS)

Can't wait for the fall decorating shows on 8/7th.  Does anyone know the TSV?

Thanks

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE TSV 8/7 (FALL SHOWS)

@usffan  Check out item V65665, choice of a bench or 2 cube storage boxes about $24 and change

Honored Contributor

It's v35664

Frequent Contributor

I am kind of liking them as possible storage for extra throw pillows for my sofa or lightweight lap robes/blankets in my living room. I about fell off the sofa, laughing, when I heard the host refer to the charcoal color as “sexy.” Seriously??? Even when I was in my 20s (4 decades ago) I wasn’t into buying room accessories that were in a “sexy” color! Oh, this will be a hoot when I show my dear husband my sexy new room accessories! If you all hear thunder, don’t panic; it’s just the sound of his audible eye roll. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I am VERY tempted on this TVS!! I've been searching for something to store larger sofa pillows in. I wanted to read reviews, there are none posted Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I bought the larger one about a year ago. Today I ordered the two smaller ones. My larger one doesn’t have tray and kind of leather looking. The fabric is puckered on one side but I do love these for pillows blankets etc. I didn’t realize they could hold 200 lbs standing on? Be afraid to try.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was all set to order 3 of them!! I really could use these!! But when I saw it is $26 to ship them, I refrained.  That is a lot for shipping!! I think I have to rethink this.  It's no real savings if I was to make this purchase in a store.  Hmmmmm....Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@QVCdebt WOW! I was going to order also, didn't even catch the s/h, when I put on my wish list. That's a deal breaker for me, for sure!