Esteemed Contributor
Looks like a good deal. I got the summer florals. I am about out of my supply
Esteemed Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

Although I cannot use the Season's very often because of the amount of Protein they contain, I am really tempted to try the Spring Florals. For anyone who has used these scents in the florals, could you tell me how moisturizing they are compared to others. TIA

The results would depend on the amount of moisture your hair needs.

My hair and skin are dry, and I don't find the Seasonals group particularly moisturizing, (with a few exceptions).

The appeal of the Seasonals is their distinctive fragrance, rather than a big, meaningful difference between formulas. (Those exceptions again.)

Buy them for their scent.

For high moisture/low protein, Classic Fig is your best bet. I add oil to my leave in, especially in winter, to slow moisture loss between cleanses.

Valued Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

Although I cannot use the Season's very often because of the amount of Protein they contain, I am really tempted to try the Spring Florals. For anyone who has used these scents in the florals, could you tell me how moisturizing they are compared to others. TIA

The results would depend on the amount of moisture your hair needs.

My hair and skin are dry, and I don't find the Seasonals group particularly moisturizing, (with a few exceptions).

The appeal of the Seasonals is their distinctive fragrance, rather than a big, meaningful difference between formulas. (Those exceptions again.)

Buy them for their scent.

For high moisture/low protein, Classic Fig is your best bet. I add oil to my leave in, especially in winter, to slow moisture loss between cleanses.

Thank you Hedge, I really like Fig, my hair needs moisture. Maybe I should stick with that. I also like TT and Pom. So happy they are offering the core scents as a duo for $58.00, almost the same price per bottle as the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love4cats , I add extra richness and moisture to almost every Seasonal (and classic) by mixing in 613 or 319 cc.

Since those have added amino acids you probably wouldn't want to go that route.

Don't overlook Remoist treatments for moisture. I've been using Remoist+oil as my leave in lately.

But in a pinch, to add moisture, just add a "pause" to your second cleanse.

When your hair is all frothy and drippy with your 2nd cleanse, just clip it up or put a plastic cap over it, and leave it 3  to 30 minutes before finishing the cleanse and rinsing it out.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used almost every Wen cleanse and condition except for the Cucumber. I like some better than others but I do love the seasonal and I suppose it is because of the scents. I didn’t see any difference in my hair when I used the Fig as opposed to the seasonal or any of the other regular scents. I do not like the smell of lavender. I have short hair and don’t have any dry hair or scalp issues and I have it cut and colored every 5 weeks. Wen works for me but I do love the seasonal. I went with the florals because  I love them. I also use them I. The shower on my body

Regular Contributor

I am out of the cleanser and am going to buy but I cannot decide...what are some of your favorits of these 4 sets?  Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

The Spring Fresh Floral irritated my scalp.  Burned and itched.  Never happened with Wen before.  Too many ingredients to compare.  The originals seem to have less ingredients.  

What scent is the most gentle on the scalp? 

Occasional Contributor

I purchased the Spring Florals, they are my favorite. The Spring Orange Blossom seems to react the best to my thin fine hair.

New Contributor
I know they are not part of the TSV set, but WEN kids would be the most gentle on your scalp. They don't contain any menthol. I love all the WEN Kids formulas, Strawberry Banana is the most moisturizing.