Honored Contributor

My water flosser cracked and no longer holds water, so this tsv came along at the right time. I also like that I’ll only have one thing on the counter yet it’s dual duty.  

Trusted Contributor

My dentist does not recommend this product....brush and then waterpik separately he said.

Regular Contributor
My dentist always recommends a water pik. I mean she still says you have to manually floss but definitely my whole family uses this sonic fusion. I’ve had it over a year. Our teeth are tight we need all the help we can get.
Regular Contributor
You can use each feature separately.
Honored Contributor

Re: WATERPIK TSV

[ Edited ]

My TSV arrived yesterday.  One design flaw, that I should have picked up on during the presentation, is that all the brush heads are the same. Other than the owner marking them for each user, there’s no way to tell them apart.  The electric toothbrush we’re replacing has different colored rings for the base of the brush heads to identify them per user.  I’m really deliberating on if this thing is worth it.  Our current electric toothbrush is an off brand that I got on Amazon for all of $50.  It came with several brushes and replacements were available inexpensively so I stocked up.  The base even includes a UV sanitizer compartment to hold the brushes when not in use. It’s still fine so maybe I just need to replace the water flosser. I think I was too spontaneous on the TSV.