Any idea if a Vitamix is on the docket for a TSV before Christmas? How you find what the TSVs for the current month are? I get emails for "previews" sometimes, but other than that I'm not sure how to find out. Thanks so much!

Esteemed Contributor

Love mine.  My original one I bought at Costo. I handed it over to my daughter and then bought the next one from Vitamix directly.

I wil say they have amazing customer service.  Second to none. 

Valued Contributor

i would find a sales person you can do better? I know I did got a free extra jar. love mine.

Regular Contributor

Yes per program guide there will be vitamin tsv on November 5. I would certainly suggest checking this out.  I took the leap and made this purchase several years ago and couldn't be happier with mine. 

Respected Contributor

Hoping it will be one that fits under the counter as the last one as a tsv did not.  That is a deal breaker for me.

That's exactly what I have been searching for.  I have called every Wednesday and Sunday asking if they know when the 7500 would be back on.

Respected Contributor

I am hoping it will be one of the Ascent Series.

Honored Contributor

Vitamix 7500 64 oz 16-in-1 variable speed blender with dry container

8 colors

under $400, 6 easy pays

free shipping

Nov. 5

Super Contributor

I was going to wait and purchase the Q's Vitamix TSV.   As we all know you get lots of extra goodies that you may not neccessarily get at the brick and morter stores.  However, that being said, I was cruising through my emails one day a month or so ago and noticed a Groupon for Vitamix.  Long story short I now own a Groupon "refurbished" Vitamix purchased for $279 out the door and couldn't be happier!!  It came straight from the Vitamix manufacturing company in Ohio, the 64 oz. size and came with the recipe book and a tamper.   I've been enjoying healthy smoothies every morning, made hot soup once, and frozen slushies several times.  This model has preset modes, which is super handy.  My husband thought I was silly to purchase a refurbished one, saying I was purchasing someone's return with their germs all over it.  Not the case.  Mine came packaged as brand new.  My husband was quite impressed as well.  The color choices weren't near what the Q offers.  Black, white, or silver.  I chose silver as it matches my appliances.  Just thought I'd share my Vitamix story.  I absolutely love mine!  

Honored Contributor

@mumtomykids @DianeFM@CLEM@Green smoothies  @Catch71

If you want to check out the TSV Vitamix just Google peacemanor blogspot to find the info. HTH