Super Contributor
I’m so disappointed! I was looking forward to a new shoe. But no wides! Guess it won’t be a vionic summer.
New Contributor
I have a wide foot and the tide always fits perfect. I have 5 pair!! And just ordered 4 more. Love love them!!!
New Contributor

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

what about narrow vionic ??   I've not one time seen the brand offer narrow widths at least they do offer wides in some styles.  Most brands at the Q do not offer narrows only med.  and wides.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cdg wrote:
I have a wide foot and the tide always fits perfect. I have 5 pair!! And just ordered 4 more. Love love them!!!

Thank you for posting, I also have a wide foot but am going to give them a try.  I woild like to order a couple of colors but due to the high return charge and not sure they will fit I'm just getting one pair.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

what about narrow vionic ??   I've not one time seen the brand offer narrow widths at least they do offer wides in some styles.  Most brands at the Q do not offer narrows only med.  and wides.

@Kitty Galore  I can't wear last year's TSV Tide because they're too wide. I wear them inside the house so that I have padding while cooking or doing the dishes, but they're too wide to wear out. I usually wear a medium, but I used to wear a narrow before having a kid. Woman Tongue

Valued Contributor
@Cdg do you have a C wide or a D wide? I also liked these and were disappointed there were no Wides.
Honored Contributor

@Java 

I ordered TSV last year in normal size (10M) they are wide☹️ I have many original Tide sandals and they are definitely true to size.  I compared the TSV to my own pairs - almost 1/4" wider on each side🤷‍♀️

I dont know why these run wide.  I walk out of them -- you might want to give them a try.

Mine sit in the box as I assumed true fit and missed the 30 day window.  Would love to order today's TSV great price but not taking a chance & then have to return at my cost☹️

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I can't wear last year's TSV Tide because they're too wide. I wear them inside the house so that I have padding while cooking or doing the dishes, but they're too wide to wear out. I usually wear a medium, but I used to wear a narrow before having a kid. Woman Tongue

I have same issue☹️

Respected Contributor

And why no narrows??