Respected Contributor

hi! I'm looking at the tsv.  Has anyone tried this brand that has a wide foot? Thanks!

Respected Contributor
I don’t have a wide foot- but I have a Medium foot and ordered the TSV in the black. Can’t beat the price!
Respected Contributor

@KKlim @Thanks! I think I  going to get them also!

Trusted Contributor

So, QVC will carry misses sizes up to 5X but they wont give us a Vionic shoe with a wide width for a TSV?!

dee

Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell, if you have wide feet, and since the TSV isn't offered in wide, then I would pass. I know I am because I need a wide in their shoes.

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle hi! I'm losing my mind! I thought I saw a wide width was offered.  Oh well, I'll surely pass now! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

This is a Vionic shoe from last year.  There were indeed wide widths when they sold them last November.  Look at the reviews --Not Good.

When have you ever seen a Vionic anything at such a low price?  No thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell   The reviews on this shoe are not great.  I've tried this brand before, and although I don't purchase wides,  I don't have a slim foot.  I've found the arch support in Vionics to be in the wrong place for me and they irritate my foot !!!!   In the case of the TSV,  it appears that there is NO SUPPORT at all, based on many of the reviews ! 

Trusted Contributor

Surprised Q is even allowing last year's reviews to show. TSV reviews are usually poofed. This shoe does not seem like a wise purchase IMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    I agree.   The price was the first red alert the n reading the reviews, which were quite consistent, easy pass for me.   Normally, I am a fan of a lot of Vionic.  I even own their insets for shoes that don't have good arch support but these are any easy pass