Respected Contributor

I've had two pair of these, and had to get rid of them after one season due to them losing their shape and becoming clunky.  I was tripping too much.  I have several flip flops from this line and won't order them again either, because they start to feel stretched out and the arch wears down.  Too bad because I like the idea, but there are lots of shoes with arch support now.  If they aren't going to hold up, I'd rather not overspend.

Respected Contributor

As I get "older" I prefer a back to my slippers.   I have had slippers with no back and if they are too wide or loose they slip off as I walk up the steps.  Can't fall, already have bad knees so I will only buy slippers where my foot is enclosed completely.

Trusted Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I've had two pair of these, and had to get rid of them after one season due to them losing their shape and becoming clunky.  I was tripping too much.  I have several flip flops from this line and won't order them again either, because they start to feel stretched out and the arch wears down.  Too bad because I like the idea, but there are lots of shoes with arch support now.  If they aren't going to hold up, I'd rather not overspend.

Surprised to hear that they lost their shape after one season.  I've had a couple pairs for years and when they get dirty, I wash them in the washer and they come out like new.  I have added another 4 pairs and also the TSV as I live in them around the house. I sing with a big choir and I have to wear black shoes and I wear the black slippers because they give me the surpport I need.

Trusted Contributor

I was a test subject for these slippers. I love these! So comfortable that I wear them all the time in the house. If you have flat feet like me, they help very much with support.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

Have to pass on these. Bought Vionic slippers before and my toenail made a hole through the top of the slipper. Others made the same comment. Should have read those comments first. This is a different slipper, but same type. So as much as I like Vionic, I won't be ordering these.

Respected Contributor

I had a pair years ago and they grew out of shape and didn’t last. Also, to me, the fabric is going to get very dirty since I cook a lot while wearing them.  No offense but These are just unattractive and kinda frumpy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm definitely a mules/clog girl. Rare that any of my shoes have a back.

I ordered the leopard.

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'm definitely a mules/clog girl. Rare that any of my shoes have a back.

I ordered the leopard.

I don't even own a pair of shoes or slippers with a back. Love the ease of slipping into footwear.

Frequent Contributor
I am very happy to report that my Vionic Emily cheetah slippers arrived today, two days ahead of the estimated delivery date in perfect condition.

I have written some less than kind, albeit honest comments about quality and shipping in recent months, but this superior service should not go unnoticed or without comment.
Frequent Contributor
I am very happy to report that my Vionic Emily cheetah slippers arrived today, two days ahead of the estimated delivery date in perfect condition.

I have written some less than kind, albeit honest comments about quality and shipping in recent months, but this superior service should not go unnoticed or without comment.