Respected Contributor

Ugly grandma shoes.  I'm a grandma, but wouldn't be caught dead in these!

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine 

Ouch!  I ordered two pairs.  I am after the comfort factor, as well as getting the support for my old feet.  I am a Grandma.  Somehow, after spending 13 months pretty much in my house every day, fashion and cute clothes and shoes don't have much meaning for me anymore. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't like them at first but the more I see them, the more I like certain colors. I don't care for the ones with the neon yellow look as the accent but I really like some of the others. I have seen a lot worse.

Super Contributor

These are such a huge disappointment.  I have so many Vionics and cannot believe this is the TSV.  I saved myself some money today for sure.  

Super Contributor

Yes!     That's what I thought.....   this is something you'd wear if you broke your foot.

Valued Contributor
its a sports sandal!! @ first glance i wasnt interested in the Vionic tsv but I watched the presentation w/Amy & the more I looked at them the cuter they got. and then I realized its a sports sandal and I'm all about those! this one will be so great for by the pool, at the beach or just running around town in the blistering summer heat. I got the lilac.
Esteemed Contributor

Ive never tried Vionic but thinking of getting these.  After a bout with plantar fasciitis,  I'm all about being able to walk!  These might be perfect for hot summer days outside.  Thinking about the black or blue.  

Do they really help with Plantar Fasciitis?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor
im not sure about plantar fasciitis but I broke my right foot in 3 places several yrs ago and now have arthritis in that foot. I cant wear just any shoes anymore but my foot loves Vionic.
Respected Contributor

I bought the red and will try.  It's a sport sandal and I think they will work out great for bumming around.

Honored Contributor

It's a no from me.