Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to say that I an disappointed with the Vionic TSV slipper. I really needed something like this and I love all my other vionics but not this slipper. I my opinion it is just too heavy. My feet actually felt better when I took them off. It's probably because of the thick rubber sole. Tried them twice this morning and just too heavy for a slipper. I am bummed out.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles

Sorry you don't like your slippers.  I got them last nite, tried them on and love them.

I got the red and black buffalo print and think they're quite cute.  I prefer the thicker sole as I can run outside (but not today - getting 6"+ snowWoman LOL) with them and find them quite comfy.  Didn't find them heavy at all, but I'm often in sneakers which are probably same weight.

Guess we all like different things!  Perhaps, the vendor should have stressed these were not as lightweight as regular slippers.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

I am so sorry to say that I an disappointed with the Vionic TSV slipper. I really needed something like this and I love all my other vionics but not this slipper. I my opinion it is just too heavy. My feet actually felt better when I took them off. It's probably because of the thick rubber sole. Tried them twice this morning and just too heavy for a slipper. I am bummed out.

@luvdoodles,

"ALMOST" purchased, BUT after looking at the small picture under the slipper, waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much thickness in product to be that comfortable. Also the host! I never go with one certain one and never will -WHEN IT IS THE SPOKEN WORD-  as she boast along how much she knows about shoes. Got me once, but twice"!!! JT.=?????? Woman Frustrated once, ONLY.

Although, could wear as an outside shoe..she did say, something to the effect, '___really not for outside'_:::: I beg to differ her opinion(s).

Contributor

I purchased the red/black and the gray/black and I love them. I've been wearing Vionic slippers for years and I have them on my feet all winter at home. I don't wear mine out of the house because I like them to be clean but you sure could!