Super Contributor
It looks like a LOGO ..TSV skipped the Vionic maybe a later date for it.
Valued Contributor

Darn you - ladies - I am jealous - because of the Insider magazine you got to order what was suppose to be the June 12th TSV.  I can't believe they could already be all sold out....not with the volume they bring in.  So it's LOGO again, NOT - In fact I am ready to round up the hundreds of dollars of Logo and give it to the Goodwill....wish I could give it to some of you who still like Logo.

Respected Contributor

The program guide on the scroll-down menu says Vionic on July 7 at midnight.  So this must be the delayed date. Maybe there was a manufacturing issue?

Honored Contributor

Liam wrote on his Facebook page that the TSV is being postponed for a few weeks but didn't say why.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Now the scroll-down program guide is showing Vionic at midnight ET, on June 25!  Must be the TSV?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV June 12

[ Edited ]

The month of June is flying by so fast!  The TSV is in one week!      Woman LOL  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

thanks for clearing this up with the TSV ...I was thinking I am getting "senile" because I knew I kept looking on 6/12 and knew I didn't see them. I found my Insider and double checked ....6/12 was the TSV 

I tried to order yesterday and it said "sold out"! Thank you I'm not losing my mind🙄🙄🙄😲😲😲 I'll check out 6/25.

Respected Contributor

Are there any updates as to when the mysterious Vionic TSV will be available?  I can not seem to find it listed in the next couple of weeks in the scroll-down schedule.

Trusted Contributor

I read 7/7 at the Blue Skies for me Please website, but did also state possible cancellation. I wonder if they were manufactured defective? Something must have happened, but what?