Valued Contributor

Okay....little disappointed.  Pre-ordered this after seeing it in "Insider".  Liked them and decided to order another color.  They are showing SOLD OUT.  Any thoughts if they will restock for scheduled June 12 TSV or replace with something new?  Haven't seen this happen previously.

Honored Contributor

I'm betting they're not allowing anymore pre sales just so it won't potentially sell out of sizes. 

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   That's exactly what I was thinking.  Thanks for the input.  We shall wait and see.

Occasional Contributor
What is the Vionic TSV?
Honored Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan  Wondering if you received your's yet and what these look like. Thx

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  YES  Ordered the burgundy since I don't have that color of Vionic.  I like them.  Light-weight, too.

Trusted Contributor

@CO3, it's an "orthotic studded leather platform sandal".  Don't think that I can give out the item number!!!!  It's a smaller platform, though. Cute.

Respected Contributor

I was just checking for Vionic shows and it looks like there won't be a TSV on June 12.  Was looking forward to it. 

Honored Contributor

I just received these today....in the blue and the black.  Very comfortable. The elevation between the foot bed and the straps might be slightly wide/high...I kept comparing them to my regular vionic tides and they are the same....I've had the tides for a couple years and they probably have stretched.  These are comfortable and I will keep them.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I took and chance and pre-ordered the navy.  I'm a 6.5 and 37 just fit in length but the thong strap was a bit loose.

I've tried breaking them in but the arch is a killer.  Also I expected a nicer footbed, this feels cheap to me.

I thought about giving them to my sister as she's a true 7, but I think they'll be too short.

I did something I seldom do, returned an item to QVC.  (usually they sit in my closet and I never wear them)