Re: Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

Liam, QVC host is so annoying saying to order half size down. Liam said to order true to size. Last time I followed her advice on Vionics she was soooo wrong. Please tell people to order true to size.

QVC Community

@humphret wrote:

I own 3 pairs of the womens sandals, and I love them. I have foot problems and these help tremendously. I recently purchased my husband his first pair. He has hip problems and they are helping him. PLEASE carry more wide widths in the mens. Keep beinging them.

Gday @humphret.  Thats good news and most of the mens styles fit a wide foot well especially the sandals and sneakers.  Got to keep that fella of yours happy too!  Thanks - Steve.

[ Edited ]

I really like TSV. How shallow is the toe Box?  I have a hammer toe I'm worried about.  

New Contributor

Hi   Quick question...Is the Kona or just this brand in general good for someone who is not a over pronator.  I am a under pronator. I tend to walk on the side of my foot.  I'm wondering if these shoes will also correct that problem?    Thank you!    

Kim

Highlighted
QVC Community

@WilmaGemstone wrote:

Buy another pair for some shoe laces?  Really??

Hey @WilmaGemstone.  I thought you were asking about another pair.  If you want some new laces no problems.  Just send Liam a facebook post with your details and color and he will help out.  Thanks  - Steve.

New Contributor

I bought the todays special in a 7 1/2 wide. In the sneakers I wear a 7 1/2, in the sandales I wear a 7. Which size do you recomend i buy the 7 or the 7 1/2 .  I just don't want them to be too short in length. I plan to wear then bare foot or with a thin stocking

New Contributor

Excited about the boots.  I wear a 10 1/2 which no one makes, so I usually order an eleven, but I've never worn vionic, so what size should I order??

Occasional Contributor

Hi Steve! I ordered the TSV in black, and I got a wide 9.5. Based on what Jacque said, I should have sized down to a 9, but my ankles and feet swell a lot and I think I'd be better off with the 9.5. Correct?

Also, a week or so ago my hubby heard a host say that Liam and Staci Ann are a couple. They look great together, so if that is true, all the best to them!

Enjoy your Saturday! 

Denise

Super Contributor

You guys are great!

Will you be getting the Upton Ankle Boot at QVC? I've seen it on the Vionic website and it's beautiful.

QVC Community

@stilmar wrote:

Liam, QVC host is so annoying saying to order half size down. Liam said to order true to size. Last time I followed her advice on Vionics she was soooo wrong. Please tell people to order true to size.

Thanks stilmar and we will.  They are roomy but true to size and if your in between then you could go down but otherwise go with your average size.  Cheers - Steve.