QVC Community

Re: Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

@javamt wrote:

My concern is the same as the others. The models seem a bit uncomfortable- with the draping of the foot kind of poses. Every shoe looks great when you are not standing in it. I would appreciate seeing the models walking in the shoe. I'm excited to see this style but am afraid to take the plunge because the models are not showing them walking around which makes me think not so comfy. 

I want to see the gaps too. Where it hits on the ankle bone. Those of us with problem feet need a bit more info and I love that you are being so responsive!! 

And another ? if I do decide to try it. The color of the Iris- on tv I like it. On the computer not so much. Which is closer to the real shade. Is it more fushia? Or deeper in color like it appears on my computer. 

Loving the new styles but with QVC's return policy they make it difficult to jump in and try something. 

Gday @Java.  I can only share that the models have all said it feels really comfortable and roomier rather than tighter.  Plus all our wear testing came in really high on them so we believe they are spot on.  Out of the 60 000 plus people that will get a pair today though its impossible to fit absolutely every foot perfectly.  But they are going to fit the overwhelming majority really well.  The iris is really a fuschia and is a really nice color.  Thanks for chatting.  Steve.

Super Contributor

Ok Steve! I'm biting the bullet and taking a chance. I am thinking the little girls in my class will get a kick out of the fuscia! Congratulations on the expansion of the line! Looking forward to expanding my own personal collection!

QVC Community

@javamt wrote:

Ok Steve! I'm biting the bullet and taking a chance. I am thinking the little girls in my class will get a kick out of the fuscia! Congratulations on the expansion of the line! Looking forward to expanding my own personal collection!

Fingers crossed and I am sure your little ones will like the pink especially the girls!

Super Contributor

ANY question?  How tall are the two of you? I'm guessing Liam is 6'2".

New Contributor

Hello.  I love your line, and I own several pairs.  I have noticed that your designs have trended more toward leather in recent months.  I am vegan, and one of the things I loved about your line was that I was able to access many non-leather styles.

Would you consider offering some of your cute new designs in a non-leather option?  I am sure I cannot be the only shopper out there that would appreciate style in a non-leather design.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much Steve for replying. This is exactly what I did; I ordered my usual size 5 medium. Cannot wait to get these shoes. Went a little crazy and ordered four pairs but two are on waitlist. 👍😃👡👟👠

Hi.  I love your shoes and have many that I've purchased at QVC, on your web site and in shoe stores.  I wear a size 5 and a half.  While my size is not a problem when purchasing sandles where I can size down to a 5, I am unable to purchase any other of your shoes.  Would you PLEASE make 5 and a half shoes in at least some of your shoes????  I would especia;;y appreciate a shoe or boot with a heel.  Thanks.

QVC Community

@MargieRJ wrote:

ANY question?  How tall are the two of you? I'm guessing Liam is 6'2".

Gday Margie.  Thats a great question  and easy to answer.  I am 6'3" and Liam is 6'1".  But I think we are both shrinking under the pressure of all these shoes we need to make !!!

Cheers - Steve.

New Contributor

Why no 51/2???  6 is too large in the Vionic closed styles and 5 is too short. A half size makes a huge difference in smaller sizes.  Please bring 5 1/2 when you offer half sizes!

QVC Community

@kcxtwo wrote:

Hello.  I love your line, and I own several pairs.  I have noticed that your designs have trended more toward leather in recent months.  I am vegan, and one of the things I loved about your line was that I was able to access many non-leather styles.

Would you consider offering some of your cute new designs in a non-leather option?  I am sure I cannot be the only shopper out there that would appreciate style in a non-leather design.  Smiley Happy

Gday @kcxtwo.  We still make lots of open shoes and sneakers that arent leather as they can still breathe.  But in closed up shoes we are doing all leather now beacuse the man made options just werent working for people.  Too sweaty and stiffer so the closed shoes are all going to be leather.  Cheers - Steve.