QVC Community

Re: Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

@emeraldiz wrote:

Thanks for the kind words and response on the shoes.  Now I'm deciding which colors to order, probably going for two pairs!  And maybe another Tide II.  II wear the Vionic Tide II flip-flops at home as my "slippers."  I'm beyond glad to have found your shoes.  As many others have said, they are stylish and don't look like "old lady" shoes.  I see many more pairs in my future!  Thanks again.  And carry on having fun.  Love watching you guys Smiley Happy

You can chat with us anytime @emeraldiz.  We respond very well to compliments and chocolate !!!  Thanks and so glad youre a happy camper.  Steve.

I didn't think I liked pink jeans before....I think I do now!   ;-)    I have about 15 pair of Vionic shoes....love, love, love them!!!!    Used to think I could only wear Birkenstocks, but the Vionics might be just a tad bit better for my feet.  Keep on bringing the great styles!   Yeah....loving those pink jeans....

QVC Community

@EAnnieB wrote:

Gidday mates!!!   LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all my Vionics.  Bought the TSV today.  Have 3 sandal styles and 2 other shoe styles.  Purging my shoes as well as having a lot of difficulty with bilateral pedal neuropathy, secondary to car accident x 16 yrs ago in which had multiple broken bones in both feet as well as severe open fx of R subtalus.  The minute of collision and bone breaks my feet went completely numb & haven't felt anything since. R ankle and R lower leg also numb due to open break & other injuries.  Began to have sort of 'phantom pains' about 5 yrs later in both feet which dx'd as similar to diabetic neuropathy although not diabetic. Felt like dragging around 2 huge concrete blocks.   Have always tended to over-pronate and getting worse since with L knee injury also.  Began to really have difficulty with rubbing blood blisters on R great toes which would not heal due to the over-pronation.  The realignment has helped considerably and has also lessened the pain in both legs, ankles, knees, hips as well as lumbar/thoracic spine.  Just wanted you to know that having my feet realigned has helped with this VERY significant issue.  My doctor seems to want to argue with me that this is early type II diabetes but my sugars and A1C's do not bear that out.  The neuropathy is due to the car accident and these shoes have been a Godsend to me.  THANKS

Gday @EAnnieB.  Sorry to hear of all the dramas but if we have made things a little bit better then thats wonderful news and were happy to help.  Keep on keeping on gal.  Steve.

QVC Community

@dtoole wrote:

Liam & Steve..... You two are absolutely delightful and delicious to watch!  You could sell snow to an Eskimo!  :-) 

Wanted to ask you about the TSV sizing.  Knowing that orthotics lift the arch, which in turn reduces the overall length of the foot, would you recommend going down a 1/2 size in the TSV? 

In your shoes with molded footbeds, that are sold in whole sizes, I order those in a size 9M (vice my normal 9.5M).  Not sure how that translates to the TSV's orthotic insert since the description says order true to size?  

Thanks in advance!!!

Gday @dtoole.  How did you know about Liam and my snow business ???  On to more serious matters sounds like the 9 is the one to go for based on that advice.  The leather is nice and soft so you should be tickled pink...or iris...

Cheers

Steve

QVC Community

@Kharndt wrote:

The Tide II currently on air looks almost like it has a lined footbed, which I wouldn't like. I have an old pair that does not. Does the on-air Tide II have a lined footbed?

Gday @Kharndt.  Exacatly the same as the old Tide lining wise so must be an optical illusion - one of the miracles of television...Thanks.  Steve.

QVC Community

@LindainPA wrote:

I didn't think I liked pink jeans before....I think I do now!   ;-)    I have about 15 pair of Vionic shoes....love, love, love them!!!!    Used to think I could only wear Birkenstocks, but the Vionics might be just a tad bit better for my feet.  Keep on bringing the great styles!   Yeah....loving those pink jeans....

Gday @LindainPA.  But are they pink...or are they iris...more importantly thanks so much for the kind feedback and glad were keeping your tootsies happy.  Thanks.  Steve.

QVC Community

Hi @neenp.  Did you have something you wanted to say???  I'd love to help if we can.

New Contributor

I OWN MANY PAIRS OF VIONIC SANDALS AND COUPLE PAIRS OF SLIPPERS.  LOVE THEM ALL, BUT USUALLY SIZE DOWN TO A 7.  I CAN WEAR A 7 1/2 OR 8 IN LOAFERS AND SNEAKERS AND AM WONDERING WHICH SIZE TO GET IN THE TSV MESA?

Why do you not have size 5 1/2?

QVC Community

@KCCathy wrote:

I OWN MANY PAIRS OF VIONIC SANDALS AND COUPLE PAIRS OF SLIPPERS.  LOVE THEM ALL, BUT USUALLY SIZE DOWN TO A 7.  I CAN WEAR A 7 1/2 OR 8 IN LOAFERS AND SNEAKERS AND AM WONDERING WHICH SIZE TO GET IN THE TSV MESA?

Hi @KCCathy.  Sounds like the 7.5 might be best for you in the TSV.  Cheers.  Steve.