QVC Community

Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

[ Edited ]

G’day everyone. Both Steve and I can’t wait to bring you our TSV, the Chill Mesa Moccason on Saturday, July 25th!  (#keepinitteal for Super Saturday Live!)

7.25.15 Vionic TSV Pic.JPG

This is really the start of an exciting time for us at Vionic. Our Fall/Winter range is by far the most diverse and contemporary that we’ve ever brought to you at QVC. We’re expanding a number of our ranges, including Boots, Active footwear as well as many ‘wear to work’ styles.

The Chill Mesa is really just the start of this latest evolution in Vionic, where we’re bringing you comfort, support and podiatrist designed technology all wrapped up in beautiful, stylish, classic shoe.

I hope that you can join Steve and I all day Saturday, July 25th and check out not only the TSV, bust some other great new styles as well. And please feel free to post any questions that you have below, or on my Facebook page Liam Bourke – Vionic w/ Orthaheel for QVC, and we’ll be answering them and chatting throughout the day.

Liam 

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

Hello!

i loved the last TSV you offered. It was my first pair by Vionic and I was surprised because it really made a difference in reducing my lower back pain! I was a skeptic and had the return label ready to go, but when I put the sandals on for the first time, I wore them for hours. Instead of walking around barefoot in my home, I now wear the sandals. I wear them to run errands as well. i just couldnt wear them to work due to the dress code  in the coroporate world.  The weekend TSV will solve that problem for the fall and Im very excited about it. 

I do have two questions: will the sizing be the same as it is for the sandals? Do I size up? 

If the shoes get wet, will that ruin the suede? 

One last thought (the caffiene has kicked in) Smiley Happy. I started running last year and I bought my first pair of running shies. I went to a store that had people look at my gait and my arch. The shoes that worked best for me felt different at first. The person explained that the shoes were hitting my arch were its supposed to support the arch and that the shoe now decreased the over pronating. It felt weird because I was so used to wearing shoes that didnt support my feet; that what I thought was normal wasnt normal. I accepted the lower back pain as normal, but once i was exposed to the correct fit, the correct support,  I now understand how important that it is and how those two things become the foundation for less pain and  more productive day/life.  

Occasional Contributor

Vionic with Orthaheel  in the past has run large ,wide ,small or narrow, how is the fit on Mesa running? I have always waited to see the reviews before purchasing. This is not possible with a TSV. Thanks in advance 

Honored Contributor

I'm excited to see what the boot offerings will be this fall! 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
QVC Community

@JAXS mom wrote:

I'm excited to see what the boot offerings will be this fall! 

@jaxs mom I think youll be happy - some really good casuals and a few dressier options too. Thanks and hope your tickled pink with them !  Steve.

QVC Community

@HoHum wrote:

Vionic with Orthaheel  in the past has run large ,wide ,small or narrow, how is the fit on Mesa running? I have always waited to see the reviews before purchasing. This is not possible with a TSV. Thanks in advance 

Gday @hohum.  We have done a ton of work over the past 2 seasons to get the product fitting consistently and people are definetly noticing that this season.  The TSV fits true to size for length and comes in halves as well as medium and wides so go with your regular size and you should be fine.

Thanks

Steve.

QVC Community

@makeup addict wrote:

Hello!

i loved the last TSV you offered. It was my first pair by Vionic and I was surprised because it really made a difference in reducing my lower back pain! I was a skeptic and had the return label ready to go, but when I put the sandals on for the first time, I wore them for hours. Instead of walking around barefoot in my home, I now wear the sandals. I wear them to run errands as well. i just couldnt wear them to work due to the dress code  in the coroporate world.  The weekend TSV will solve that problem for the fall and Im very excited about it. 

I do have two questions: will the sizing be the same as it is for the sandals? Do I size up? 

If the shoes get wet, will that ruin the suede? 

One last thought (the caffiene has kicked in) Smiley Happy. I started running last year and I bought my first pair of running shies. I went to a store that had people look at my gait and my arch. The shoes that worked best for me felt different at first. The person explained that the shoes were hitting my arch were its supposed to support the arch and that the shoe now decreased the over pronating. It felt weird because I was so used to wearing shoes that didnt support my feet; that what I thought was normal wasnt normal. I accepted the lower back pain as normal, but once i was exposed to the correct fit, the correct support,  I now understand how important that it is and how those two things become the foundation for less pain and  more productive day/life.  

Gday @makeup addict.  Thanks for that lovely feedback and these come in half sizes unlike the sandals so go with your regular size and you should be fine.

The suede shouldnt get ruined if it splashed / rained on etc but that said I wouldnt deliberately get them wet.

And so happy that more support is working for you.

Cheers

Steve

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Because of my back, I cannot wear flats, I need a lift from the heel.  I purchased in 2013 the Orthaheel Yara- A232004 and this is the only flat I can wear.  I was always sad they never were available again as I would buy 10.  I tried other thongs that you sell, but the inner part of my foot seems to turn outward putting pressure on my ankle and have had to return them.  As I said, I cannot be comfortable in a "flat" but wanted to give this new TSV a try.  Will it be a lift enough like the thong I mentioned above or will I be lower to the ground?  My back is not comfortable if my heels are not raised, but for some reason this old thong actually works for me. 

QVC Community

@Irini wrote:

Hi, Because of my back, I cannot wear flats, I need a lift from the heel.  I purchased in 2013 the Orthaheel Yara- A232004 and this is the only flat I can wear.  I was always sad they never were available again as I would buy 10.  I tried other thongs that you sell, but the inner part of my foot seems to turn outward putting pressure on my ankle and have had to return them.  As I said, I cannot be comfortable in a "flat" but wanted to give this new TSV a try.  Will it be a lift enough like the thong I mentioned above or will I be lower to the ground?  My back is not comfortable if my heels are not raised, but for some reason this old thong actually works for me. 

Gday @Irini.  These are real flats but they do have the orthotic support inside which has a little heel lift and lots of arch support.  Not as high at the back as the thong but with the same orthotic support so maybe.

Cheers.  Steve.

New Contributor

Hi, will the Mesa fit if you have a high instep?