Trusted Contributor

Once again, thanks to my Dear enabler, I just ordered these in Cherry.  The one time years ago that I tried Vionic, I was not happy but like you , the bling got me !!!!!  I just had to have that Cherry Red !!!!!!!Heart

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I wasn't planning on ordering but I really liked the coral.  I don't have that color in a shoe.  I love the bling.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of Rhinestones so I will pass.  I am a fan of Vionic, just not this style.

Honored Contributor

The Vionic TSV makes everyone's foot look huge.  Perhaps the most unattractive shoe I've seen as a TSV.  If one wears a large size, they look like snowshoes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler

Love Liam but hate Vionic.  They hurt my feet. Not worth the price.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Vionic TSV makes everyone's foot look huge.  Perhaps the most unattractive shoe I've seen as a TSV.  If one wears a large size, they look like snowshoes.

That's my concern too.  I came close to ordering the black, but that's what held me back.  I love my other Vionic sandals.  I have 4 pairs of the flip flops and love them.

Trusted Contributor

I think these are cute shoes but there is no doubt in my mind that the rhinestones will fall off and the look will be ruined. I'm not going to aggravate myself with the hassle of returning them.  Darling shoe but highly impractible.

Honored Contributor

These are cute shoes and good colors! I could use some fun, sparkly shoes!  If it was a different brand I’d be tempted to get a pair. My feet do not pronate and Vionics hurt my feet. But those of you who can wear them - enjoy!