Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what the Vionic TSV for 5/2 will be? Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Just saw them on TSV Presale. NOT cute!! So glad went I ahead and ordered Tide Sally. Cuter and $10 less!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV 5/2

[ Edited ]

A378754 

I think they are adorable and ordered the black!...I also like the yellow and will have to see it presented.

Respected Contributor

I don't normally do platform sandals but love the red

Deb

Honored Contributor

I have a Navy pair on my wish list.  I want to see the presentation first, because I like several of the colors.  I can't pick a favorite right now! 😛

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of bionics, but the rhinestones got me.  I was torn between the cherry and the navy, but the cherry 🍒 color won.   They can be worn with just about everything.  Very cute sandal.   Just hope they're not painful to wear.   

Esteemed Contributor

I thought they were cute but I was concerned about the rhinestones falling off. The shoe would look strange.

Occasional Contributor
I have a pair of different, thong-style Vionic sandals that have rhinestones and the stones DO fall off...and it started when they were almost brand new. I can only wear them around the house now because they look awful.
Honored Contributor

@LuckyOH wrote:
I have a pair of different, thong-style Vionic sandals that have rhinestones and the stones DO fall off...and it started when they were almost brand new. I can only wear them around the house now because they look awful.

That is a concern but we do have 90 days to return and if the stones fall off I will return them as being defective!

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV 5/2

[ Edited ]

They are cute and I like the adjustability but It does not look like there is much or any padding on the footbed, but it hasn't been discussed. There are question attached to item that are unanswered- Thoughts?
I ordered the Cloudsteppers but never received them (still in process) 🥺,  so I am very hesitant to order yet another pair of shoes...  Have a nice Saturday! 💐