Super Contributor

I ordered the charcoal.  I can see myself wearing these from the minute I get home from work!  Love Vionic!  Hope it doesn’t take forever to get them.

Honored Contributor

Last summer I was going through a box in the garage and ran across a pair of these slippers, brand new.  The are dark brown with aqua trim, not really beautiful.  They were too hot to wear when I found them but I've been wearing them since it has cooled off.

The arch doesn't seem as prominent and painful as Vionics usually are.  They're quite comfortable, and they're in my usual size.  This us one of the few Vionic styles I'd recommend.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I currently hve two pr. of Vionic slippers (solid black and solid grey) and they are the best slippers I've ever owned.  The first pair has lasted several years but are getting kinda ratty now.  I keep them in the garage for taking the dog out or walking down the driveway to get the mail.  I only began using the newer of the two less than a year ago so they'yre still in great condition.  I'm probably going to order a new pair to have in reserve.

Valued Contributor

love my vionic slippers.  Whenever I am home, they are on my feet - so comfy!

Honored Contributor

I ordered these slippers a year or so ago. I must have been still asleep when I ordered them because I ordered them in black. I have a white and sable rough collie. These slippers would become a fur magnet. 

But I am glad to hear that you ladies are enjoying the slippers.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the charcoal too. Love vionics and have never tried their slippers. I am sure I will love them. I will probably be in them most of the day if I am staying home. Anxious to get them. Really liked the plaid but they would clash with my robe.

Honored Contributor

Wish these came in Golden Retriever color. 

Honored Contributor

I will pass but enjoy your slippers, ladies.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I ordered these in the gray and black check in size 10 with my fingers crossed that they would work out.  Why? I have a bunion and hammer toes on my left foot, so many times shoes that work on the right foot don't work on that left foot.  Well, to my amazement these fit and feel great!  The toe area is wide enough and soft enough that the left shoe doesn't rub anywhere. And the right foot fits well, too.  The arch support also helps.  I really wish these came in a similar style that could be worn outdoors in all types of weather.  I ordered the red check in these just the other day as well.  They are perfect for indoor wearing right now.  Definitely recommend these shoes!

Super Contributor

Re: Vionic Slippers TSV

[ Edited ]

Sillee Mee,    

LOL!  So funny!