Highlighted
QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

@Bobby G wrote:

I am purchasing the TSV --- I have a large bunion on the foot, should I size up ?  I normally wear a 9, should I get a 9 1/2?

@Bobby GHello there, It seems maybe your bunion issue may deal more with the width rather than the length.  I would recommend ordering your proper length and if you are a medium, you may want to try a wide width.  I hope this works for you, and thanks so much for your question!

I have really flat feet and my left foot is flatter than my right can I wear your shoes?

QVC Community

@Flyhigh wrote:

I have really flat feet and my left foot is flatter than my right can I wear your shoes?

@FlyhighHi there, and thank you for joining us.  I do beleive that our footwear can benefit you.  Our Orthaheel technology really focuses on excessive pronation, which it sounds like you have.  The technology will help to elevate your arches and realign you back to your natural position.  I'm pretty flat footed myself, so I recommend just wearing them for about  30 minutes or so for the first few days to get use to the technology, and use to be back into your natural position.  Thanks so much, I think you'll really enjoy them!!

New Contributor

I normally order 9M in all shoes but Liam mentioned these shoes are a little narrow near the end, that is what I need to know.  Usually 9W is too big in other shoes.

QVC Community

@Bobby G wrote:

I normally order 9M in all shoes but Liam mentioned these shoes are a little narrow near the end, that is what I need to know.  Usually 9W is too big in other shoes.

@Bobby G The toe box on the TSV is a bit narrow, but since the medium width is a B+ which is a bit more fuller than a regular medium, I think it would work for you.  Thanks so much!

Visitor

Could you get a shoe similar to the zoe shoe.  That was my first pair of vionic shoes. 

New Contributor

How does the fit of the TSV compare to the Alliance?