Occasional Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

Just wanted to say that I love love love your shoes & sandals! They are almost the only footwear that I wear on a daily basis! Dressy or leisure or orthotic inserts. Keep them coming! Thanks so much.

QVC Community

@Copper wrote:

Are you planning to sellingl the lifted in soles for other healed shoe and boots?

@CopperHi there, we don't sell an insert like that on QVC, but if you go to our Vionic website we do have our Women's Slimfit Orthodic that could help you.  Thanks so much!

Contributor

Is the very bottom of the heel (the heel plate) plastic or rubberized?

Contributor

Hello!

I wear a 5.5. Should I choose a size 5 or 6? I purchased your Mesh Slip-on Sneaker a while back in size 6 and it was too big.

Thanks!

QVC Community

@Amelia604 wrote:

Is the very bottom of the heel (the heel plate) plastic or rubberized?

@Amelia604 Hi there, the bottom outsole is made of a durable rubber which will give you good traction on a variety of surfaces.  Thanks for your question!

QVC Community

@erikamarie13 wrote:

Hello!

I wear a 5.5. Should I choose a size 5 or 6? I purchased your Mesh Slip-on Sneaker a while back in size 6 and it was too big.

Thanks!

@erikamarie13hi there, If you're reffering to the TSV I would recommend getting the 5.  If you wear thicker socks, I would go with the 6 then.  Also, the widths for the medium are a B+ and the wides are a C+.  Thanks so much for your question!

QVC Community

@DanaRyan5 wrote:
I have a lot of issues with my feet and legs and my mother showed me vionic and I now don't wear anything else they are amazing. I was wondering if you will be doing kids shoes.

@DanaRyan5Hi there,not to say we won't ever create a childrens line, but at this point it's not in the plans.  Thank you though for your question.

QVC Community

Hi everyone, we're chatting live again for our last hour show for the day!   Please come and join us with your comments and questions!

New Contributor

I am purchasing the TSV --- I have a large bunion on the foot, should I size up ?  I normally wear a 9, should I get a 9 1/2?

Good day Sir, I love Vionic shoes and I have several pairs.  Could you please make some cute low hill dress shoes? I had foot surgery in October and I can't wear high hill shoes. Thanks so much!