Occasional Visitor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

Are you planning to sellingl the lifted in soles for other healed shoe and boots?

QVC Community

@Bella1943 wrote:

I love my Vionic Sandals, Flip Flops and Sneakers, and would love to have some flats. Is it possible that Vionic would consider making one with a 3/4 to 1 inch heel? I can't wear a shoe with the thin heel on your flats. Just a suggestion.

Thank you,

@Bella1943 Hi there, and thank you for joining us.  At this point our Olivia flat does have a 3/4 heel.  We will look at other options in the future.  Thanks again!

QVC Community

@QVCnumber1shopper wrote:

would you be able to help me with sizing for the TSV? I tried ankle boots last year and was unable to get my foot in the boot. I tried a nine, which I wear in all my vionic shoes. They didn't fit and I tried a 10 which also didn't work. I ordered a 9 wide in the TSV but I am concerned they will not work. Any suggestions?

@QVCnumber1shopper Hi there, I think I can help.  The Anne TSV does come in whole and half sizes as well as mediums and wides.  More good news is that the zipper along the side of the boot does extend far down, and the elastic goring on the side does alow your foot to slide in much easier.  Hope this helps, thanks!

QVC Community

@Carnegie wrote:

I typically wear a size 8, but in boots have gone to 8.5 or from my mediums to wides. It would be helpful if you would ask the host and models to tell about the fit and if they are wearing their normal sizes.

@CarnegieThank you for your question, and all the models just said that their normal size fits great.  So, just order regular size and I beleive your good to go!  Thanks so much!

QVC Community

@Syd13 wrote:
Ordered A267079 suede mocassin in 7M but too narrow
Ordered A274607 adj triple strap slide wedge cork in 7M and fit perfectly.

Love these boots -- what size do you suggest I order?  Thanks.

Love my Vionic slide wedges and get many compliments.  Thanks.

@Syd13Hi there, since the TSV comes in both medium and wide, as well as whole and half sizes, I think the medium would work for you.  The medium is a B+ width.  Hope this helps you, and enjoy them!

QVC Community

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@QVCnumber1shopper wrote:

would you be able to help me with sizing for the TSV? I tried ankle boots last year and was unable to get my foot in the boot. I tried a nine, which I wear in all my vionic shoes. They didn't fit and I tried a 10 which also didn't work. I ordered a 9 wide in the TSV but I am concerned they will not work. Any suggestions?

@QVCnumber1shopper Hi there, I think I can help.  The Anne TSV does come in whole and half sizes as well as mediums and wides.  More good news is that the zipper along the side of the boot does extend far down, and the elastic goring on the side does alow your foot to slide in much easier.  Hope this helps, thanks!

@QVCnumber1shopperAlso, the TSV comes in whole and half sizes as well. Thanks again.

Love the feel of Vionic and have bought three styles. My original thongs had a 'cork' design footbed that soon began to peel off leaving a  mottled  grimy looking surface that won't come clean. How can I correct this? I'd rather have a solid through and through color.

QVC Community

@LindaHinAZ wrote:

Sar says that it comes with 2 sets of laces. What colors are they?

@LindaHinAZ Hi there, one set of laces contrasts the color of the sneaker, and the other matches the sneaker all together.  You can also see the lace colors on QVC.com  Thanks so much!

QVC Community

@sammie01 wrote:
Do any of your shoes come in slip resistant soles, and any solid black for work.

@sammie01 wrote:
Do any of your shoes come in slip resistant soles, and any solid black for work.
@sammie01Thanks so much for your question.  Many of our styles have durable outsoles with a wave patterned tread which will give you great grip on a variety of surfaces.  Also check out the QVC.com website, they have fantastic pictures of our outsoles. Thanks!
QVC Community

@Sarbara wrote:

Love the feel of Vionic and have bought three styles. My original thongs had a 'cork' design footbed that soon began to peel off leaving a  mottled  grimy looking surface that won't come clean. How can I correct this? I'd rather have a solid through and through color.

@SarbaraHi there, sorry to hear that the footbed has started to peel.  Not sure when you purchased those thongs, but we have recently changed the process in which we attach the cork footbed print to the sandal which lasts much longer.  Thanks so much, and I hope this helps.