Occasional Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th - Toe Box

[ Edited ]

In the presentation there is mention of the toe box being narrow.  How is the depth of the toe box?

My foot issue is a neuroma and while the arch support makes an incredible difference, I must also be careful with toe box width/depth. 

Would ordering a wide be a solution?

Love the boots but cancelled my pre-order upon hearing the toe area narrowness mentions.

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

Sorry if this is a duplicate - my post seems to have disappeared.

The presentation mentions narrow toe/toebox area.  With my foot issues being a neuroma, toe box width and depth is required.  Would a wide width solve this issue?

I cancelled my pre-order when I heard this.  Love the boots but tired of paying shipping and return shipping

Thanks

QVC Community

@Java wrote:
As always, I couldn't resist the tsv. I got the greige. Now I want the navy too.

A ? Do you suggest treating them to prevent staining? I live in the country and even if I keep these as work wear I may get surprised by weather while I'm there.

@JavaHi there, the boots are treated to be weather resistant already.  If you want to further treat them, I would recommend testing a small area of the boot first to check to see that treatment isnt discoloring the suede.  Thanks so much!

Contributor

Hi Liam, I wear a sz 5 in the Vionic sandals. Is that the size I would order in the tsv boot? Thanks Judy

QVC Community

@auntiepatti wrote:

Sorry if this is a duplicate - my post seems to have disappeared.

The presentation mentions narrow toe/toebox area.  With my foot issues being a neuroma, toe box width and depth is required.  Would a wide width solve this issue?

I cancelled my pre-order when I heard this.  Love the boots but tired of paying shipping and return shipping

Thanks

@auntiepattiHi, and thanks for your question.  A wide width for this boot may still not give you the width you need in the toe box.  I do recommend checking QVC.com for additional Vionic styles where the toe box doesn't taper as much.  Thanks again for your question!

QVC Community

@juju b wrote:

Hi Liam, I wear a sz 5 in the Vionic sandals. Is that the size I would order in the tsv boot? Thanks Judy

@juju bHi there.  Yes, since this boot offers whole and half sizes I do recommend ordering your exact size for this one.  The width is also offered in medium and wide as well.  Thanks so much, and enjoy!

Contributor

Thanks Liam,  gorgeous boots.

QVC Community

@juju b wrote:

Thanks Liam,  gorgeous boots.

@juju b Thank you, and so glad you like it!

Hi Liam,

i enjoy joy your shoes!  Just wondering why you chose a "much" higher heel boot to compare to you TSV today?  Not sure it is a fair comparison?  Your shoes are great and no need to "stretch" their features/benefits.  Thanks for listening!

Contributor

Is the very bottom of the heel (the heel plate) plastic or rubber?