Frequent Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

do you know what the circumference is around the ankle part of the boot TSV?  I wear a size 10 ankle bracelet which is larger than the average 9", so I want to make sure its not too tight around the ankle before I order. 

Thanks!!!!!

QVC Community

@rozio wrote:

do you know what the circumference is around the ankle part of the boot TSV?  I wear a size 10 ankle bracelet which is larger than the average 9", so I want to make sure its not too tight around the ankle before I order. 

Thanks!!!!!

@rozio Hi there, the circumference is 10' so it should be just fine for you, and there is elastic goring which is alo forgiving.  Thanks for your question!

Occasional Visitor

I just ordered my 7th pair of tide II's.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these sandals.  I live in these, wear them everywhere including to work, as well as with my dresses, and best of all, I walk 10 miles a day in them for my walks!  The tan lines on my feet are testament to my obsession and loyalty.  When the weather turns, I'll start wearing my vionic tennis shoes but I cannot say enough about vionic support and technology.  SO comfortable, I am sold!

QVC Community

@Sugarsgirl wrote:

Love the look of your shoes. Can they be worn by underpronaters too?

@Sugarsgirl Hi there, you sure can.  It will support your already elevated arch and feel great!  Thanks! 

QVC Community

@Bitofsweethoney wrote:

can you use the slip on tennis shoes to run in or should I say jog

@Bitofsweethoney  We don't really recommend running in them, but rather brisk walks and classes in the gym and so forth would be just fine. Thanks!

New Contributor

Hooray!!! Can't wait to get started! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to comment that the TSV is a beautiful shoe.  Unfortunately, with my foot problems I wouldn't be able to wear that style.  I may try one of your walking shoes.  Also, as a side note, I really like the demo models wearing the black Vionic t-shirts.  Have a great day! 

QVC Community

@Catty2 wrote:

I just wanted to comment that the TSV is a beautiful shoe.  Unfortunately, with my foot problems I wouldn't be able to wear that style.  I may try one of your walking shoes.  Also, as a side note, I really like the demo models wearing the black Vionic t-shirts.  Have a great day! 

@Catty2Thanks so much, I'll be sure to let the models know!

@Catty2 wrote:

Honored Contributor

OH MY STARS those Navy boots are GAWJUS!!! I live in Hawaii, though so my only boots are slippahs (flip flops)..,Vionic of course!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

As always, I couldn't resist the tsv. I got the greige. Now I want the navy too.

A ? Do you suggest treating them to prevent staining? I live in the country and even if I keep these as work wear I may get surprised by weather while I'm there.