QVC Community

Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

[ Edited ]

Vionic - tsv 7-30.jpgG'day!

Hope everyone is having a spectacular summer! We're excited to chat with you again on 7/30. 

You can start asking questions now and we will jump in on 7/30-  but we would love to hear where you have been wearing your Vionics this summer? 

"See" you soon!

-Liam

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming July 30th

I broke my foot over the summer, and the only shoe I could wear after getting out of my "boot" a few weeks later, were my vionic shoes!   I love them and only wish I had found them sooner!   Thank you and keep them coming!

Is it also recommended for half sizes to size down in the Vionic boots as it is for the shoes

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I love the new TSV and want to order a pair.  However, I have not been able to find the right fit (size wise) so I always send them back.  I wear a Birkenstock in a 38.5 and a Ryka sneaker in a 9 wide. I also wear an orthotic with my sneakers.  What would you recommend and will I also not need my orthotics? 

Thank you,

Nancy 

I just ordered the new boots- ANNE. I ordered a 7 because that is the size I order with the vionic tide flip flops. In boots should I have sized a 1/2 size up to accomodate socks? I have a skinny, narrow foot. Hopefully i did ok with ordering a 7...

Contributor

I wear my Vionics everywhere...casual, dressy, around the house! It is the only brand of shoe that my podiatrist recommends. I do have a pair of orthotics that were made for me to wear in running shoes, but if I'm not exercising, Vionics are on my feet. I can't wait to purchase these boots! Thank you for keeping us comfortable and stylish!
QVC Community

@Sunshiney44 Hi There, The Anne boot comes in medium and wide widths. Also the  mediums are a B+ fit, so I think you'll be just fine.  Enjoy them!

QVC Community

@DrRobHi there, no need to size down since the boot comes in whole and half sizes.  Enjoy them!

QVC Community

@Nancy091 wrote:

I love the new TSV and want to order a pair.  However, I have not been able to find the right fit (size wise) so I always send them back.  I wear a Birkenstock in a 38.5 and a Ryka sneaker in a 9 wide. I also wear an orthotic with my sneakers.  What would you recommend and will I also not need my orthotics? 

Thank you,

Nancy 

@Nancy091 Hi Nancy, the TSV boot comes in Whole and Half sizes as well as Medium and Wide.  Also, you won't need your orthodic because we have our Orthaheel orthodic included.  If you want, you can remove our orthodic and use your own if you like.  Thanks and enjoy them!

Contributor

Love my Vionics  ( wearing my slippers right now )  Smiley Happy   

hoping you can help me with a recomendation. I have the Kona sneaker and need to replace it, but that model seems to have been discontinued. I LOVE this shoe. I tried the Venture , but it doesn't fit my instep the way the Kona does ( maybe all the mesh?) . Which model would you suggest I try?