QVC Community

Vionic Q & A Chat coming 3/11/17

[ Edited ]

We’re getting ready to Spring into some water weather with this wonderful Skylar Slide Sandal. With 5 great colors and an adjustable upper, it will make a welcome addition to any closet. Both myself and Joakim will be here all day Saturday answering any questions that you might have about today’s TSV, or any other questions that you’d like to know about the brand..Vionic - 3-11-17 tsv.jpg

"See" you soon!!

Liam & Joakim

Super Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming 3/11/17

Oh nice!! I liked Shawn's 'prediction' that the Hi Tide will soon come out with more colors and sparkles. I personally can do without the sparkles, but some new colors would be awesome!! More beige and tan and brown shades, more neutrals, and maybe a few pops of color versions.  

Honored Contributor

Please bring back the Laura in new colors!

Honored Contributor

Your wedges ROCK!  I'd love to see more of these as they can dress up even a pair of shorts & tees and still be comfortable, yet supportive.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Liam thanks for clarifying comments about fit, width, how the shoe compares to other models.
Super Contributor

I really like the style of the new TSV, but the color choices, too dark.  I have a couple in cork, and was hoping for a mint snake or a natural snake, perfect for summer.  Smiley Sad

New Contributor

What are the straps of the tsv lined with. Liam mentioned it but I didn't catch what he said. 

New Contributor

Does the strap with the buckle have Velcro?
QVC Community

@audiesews wrote:

What are the straps of the tsv lined with. Liam mentioned it but I didn't catch what he said. 

@audiesews Hi there, and thanks for joining us.  The upper straps are made with leather, and the lining is a very soft micro suede  Enjoy them!.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought a pair in the Cork.  I had an older sandals from Vionic in the Cork as well.  I like the neutral color as I can wear it with many things.  I saw these were on from an email earlier and I told myself it's time to get another pair.