QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming 3/11/17

@shoppingaddict wrote:

I have a pair of the "Cassie" flip flops that I bought 2?years ago. I wear them all the time because I love how they feel and look on my feet. When I went to order a new pair I couldn't find them.
Are these sandals discontinued? If so is there a similar sandal compatible to the Cassie?

@shoppingaddictHello there, yes the Bella II is similar to the Cassie.  It is limited in color, but if you go to QVC.com you'll be able to get a good look at it.  Thanks so much.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Although I've watched many Vionics presentations, I haven't yet bought a pair.  From what I've gathered from the presentations, the arch support is excellent for both high arches and for flat feet.  I don't think I have either of these conditions.  Is the support good for any foot?  I had knee surgery last August and still have intermittent pain from that.  I feel that a good supportive shoe might help with that pain and with occasional lower back pain.  Is this correct?  Thank you.

QVC Community

@CindyLouWho57 wrote:

Although I've watched many Vionics presentations, I haven't yet bought a pair.  From what I've gathered from the presentations, the arch support is excellent for both high arches and for flat feet.  I don't think I have either of these conditions.  Is the support good for any foot?  I had knee surgery last August and still have intermittent pain from that.  I feel that a good supportive shoe might help with that pain and with occasional lower back pain.  Is this correct?  Thank you.

@CindyLouWho57 Thanks for joining us.The Vionic footbed technology is a medical grade orthodic and helps realign the foot back into it's natural position, which could help reduce foot, knee and even lower back pain.  The technology  does help a flatter arch, but can already support a higher arch.  I think that it  is worth trying them because you'll definitely feel the footbed technology right away.   Thanks again!

New Contributor

Thank you for your quick response, and sorry for the double posting.    I think I will try a pair to see if they'll help.  I was just a little confused as to how one orthotic could help so many different issues, as I thought an orthotic had to be customized to a person's foot.

QVC Community

@CindyLouWho57 wrote:

Thank you for your quick response, and sorry for the double posting.    I think I will try a pair to see if they'll help.  I was just a little confused as to how one orthotic could help so many different issues, as I thought an orthotic had to be customized to a person's foot.

@CindyLouWho57 Granted that a customized orthodic is needed for some, but the majority of foot issues that people have deal with excessive pronation.  This is the flattening of the arch, and that can put stress on the soft tissues of the foot but also stress on the knee and lower back. Not being able to see your feet, you may also want  to see a podiatrist for a more comprehensive assessment.  I think you'll really like them though!

New Contributor

Thank you!

Contributor

This will be my first pair of Vionics. I tried a similar style on in a store so I would order the right size. Are they sized

the same as the ones available in retail?  I usually wear a 10 or larger, but the 9 seemed to fit best with the least amount of "extra". Is that usual?  Thnx 

QVC Community

@Leothelion wrote:

This will be my first pair of Vionics. I tried a similar style on in a store so I would order the right size. Are they sized

the same as the ones available in retail?  I usually wear a 10 or larger, but the 9 seemed to fit best with the least amount of "extra". Is that usual?  Thnx 

@LeothelionHi there, and thanks for joining us.  We always recommend going 1/2 size down if you are on the half size.( Ex. 10 1/2 to a 10)  your heel should fit comfortably in the heel cup without spilling over the back.  If you feel the 9 feels comfortable for you, then that's fantastic.  Enjoy them!