QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 8/4/17

@Lila4Now wrote:

You stated to go up a half size.  I wear a size 5M, you did not offer a size 5 1/2M.  Liam, what is your suggestion?

Hello Lila4now-

Since the Taylor is running small I would recommend you order a size 6. Hope that helps! 

Contributor

save yourself some money, put them all in one box and use just one label.

Super Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Good luck trying to find a good fit. I wear a 6 1/2 M usually. These were sooo tight. I bought the wide - nope, too wide in the toe box. They are not short in the toe area, just cut strangely narrow. I ordered (3) pair and have to return them all = almost $20.00 in return shipping fees. They are nice, but when you walk, the toe area is large and it creases too. I couldn't find a good fit. 

@Effie54 - Sorry to hear the shoes didn't work for you!  I did want to let you know that you can return multiple items (even from different orders/deliveries) in the same package for only one Return Label Fee.  I just returned 3 pairs of shoes in a 77 cent moving box from Home Depot and will only be charged $6.95  for return shipping. I do write on the outside of the package how many returns are included, just to make sure they know more than one item is enclosed.  Hope this helps you out in the future.

Occasional Visitor

Hi all,

I love the Adley and am so sad that QVC is sold out!  I have purchased several pairs and have given a pair to my daughter.  Please bring them back (different colors would be great).  I've not been able to find another Vionic sneaker that fits as well.  Even with foot surgeries, the Adley allows me to walk 2-5 miles a day with our dogs, with minimal discomfort.

Thank you