QVC Community

Vionic Q & A Chat - 8/4/17

[ Edited ]

Vionic 8-4-17.jpg“G’day friends!

I’m so excited to be bringing you the Taylor as a TSV. It’s a silhouette where active function meets polished style in this cute Euro Casual sneaker..

Ashley, our Vionic expert, will be here throughout the day to answer any of your questions on the TSV or any of the other Vionic styles that we have.

Liam

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 8/4/17

There are a few reviews on the TSV that say the shoes run narrow and short.  In the description, it says to order 1/2 size larger.

I have wide toes and a very narrow heel.  If I order a wide, will the heel be too wide?

I am planning on ordering 1/2 size larger.  Do I also need to order wide?

I have never worn wides, but normally if I try on a shoe and it is too narrow I just try on a different shoe.  I don't think I have ever even tried on a wide and I'm not sure why.

Please advise.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Nice to know that there is a Q & A session tomorrow.  I'll hold my question until then!

QVC Community

@mima wrote:

There are a few reviews on the TSV that say the shoes run narrow and short.  In the description, it says to order 1/2 size larger.

I have wide toes and a very narrow heel.  If I order a wide, will the heel be too wide?

I am planning on ordering 1/2 size larger.  Do I also need to order wide?

I have never worn wides, but normally if I try on a shoe and it is too narrow I just try on a different shoe.  I don't think I have ever even tried on a wide and I'm not sure why.

Please advise.  Thank you!

Hello MIMA,

If you order a wide width, it will not affect the fit of the heel. I would still recommend going up a 1/2 size though.

Hope that helps!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Liam,
Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions!! I read the TSV sneaker runs small and to order half a size up, if I wear a 10 medium does that mean I order a 11 medium too or just stay with size 10 medium?? I would love to purchase a pair before my color and size sell out. Thank you for any information. Gabby. 😀🖒❤

Valued Contributor

Hi.  I have a question about sizing.  I wear a 7.5 medium in shoes, but always go up to an 8 for my sneakers and boots for the extra room.  In fact, I have a Vionic sneaker - the Adley - that I ordered in an 8 medium and that fits perfectly.  Should I order an 8 medium in the TSV, or do I need to go up an additional half size to an 8 1/2 medium?  Thank you!

QVC Community

@SammySiamese wrote:

Hi Liam,
Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions!! I read the TSV sneaker runs small and to order half a size up, if I wear a 10 medium does that mean I order a 11 medium too or just stay with size 10 medium?? I would love to purchase a pair before my color and size sell out. Thank you for any information. Gabby. 😀🖒❤

Hello SammySiamese,

I would recommend ordering a size 11. Enjoy your new shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Liam_Bourke, Hi Liam!  I generally go up a half size in any athletic shoe.  My regular shoe size is a 9 and I wear a 9.5 in athletics.  Should I stay with the 9.5 or go up to a 10?  I have a long but narrow foot.  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Hi Liam, Can the white sole be easily wiped clean when it gets dirty?  Does it stain? Can I spray it to maintain the brightness? Thank you. 

QVC Community

@Arianny wrote:

Hi.  I have a question about sizing.  I wear a 7.5 medium in shoes, but always go up to an 8 for my sneakers and boots for the extra room.  In fact, I have a Vionic sneaker - the Adley - that I ordered in an 8 medium and that fits perfectly.  Should I order an 8 medium in the TSV, or do I need to go up an additional half size to an 8 1/2 medium?  Thank you!

Good morning Arianny!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Adley sneaker. I would recommend ordering the size 8 for the Taylor sneaker as well.