QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 8/4/17

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Liam_Bourke, Hi Liam!  I generally go up a half size in any athletic shoe.  My regular shoe size is a 9 and I wear a 9.5 in athletics.  Should I stay with the 9.5 or go up to a 10?  I have a long but narrow foot.  Thanks.

Hello sxmgirl-

Since we are recommending going up a half size fromy your regular shoe size I would recommend sticking with the 9.5. Have a wonderful day.

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck trying to find a good fit. I wear a 6 1/2 M usually. These were sooo tight. I bought the wide - nope, too wide in the toe box. They are not short in the toe area, just cut strangely narrow. I ordered (3) pair and have to return them all = almost $20.00 in return shipping fees. They are nice, but when you walk, the toe area is large and it creases too. I couldn't find a good fit. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found these to be a nice looking shoe (the "un-sneaker) look. However, they are very, very narrow in the toe box. My feet are not wide - and I wear a 6 1/2 Medium shoe. I tried them - and they were so narrow in the toe box, they hurt. (Not short in toe length though). I purchased them in the wide and they're too wide and crease in the toe area when I walk. 

QVC Community

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Hi Liam, Can the white sole be easily wiped clean when it gets dirty?  Does it stain? Can I spray it to maintain the brightness? Thank you. 

Hello Skyegirl- Great question! 

The white soles can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth and some good old fashion dish soap in warm water. I also recommed spraying your Taylor sneaker with a light suede protector before wearing them as well. 

Honored Contributor

Very good looking but I don't care for suede.

QVC Community

@software wrote:

Very good looking but I don't care for suede.

Hello software-

We hear that from time to time from other customers too. Our Syra sneaker is a great leather sneaker option if you don't care for suede. We also have some nubuck options coming this upcoming season. 

QVC Community

@Effie54 wrote:

I found these to be a nice looking shoe (the "un-sneaker) look. However, they are very, very narrow in the toe box. My feet are not wide - and I wear a 6 1/2 Medium shoe. I tried them - and they were so narrow in the toe box, they hurt. (Not short in toe length though). I purchased them in the wide and they're too wide and crease in the toe area when I walk. 

Good morning Delilah2-

I am sorry to hear that this style was not a good fit for you. We are working with different widths and sizes for future styles. 

New Contributor

Hi Ashley,

Do these offer the same level of firm support found in the Tide sandals?  Some of the other sandals don't offer the same level of arch support, so I'm wondering about these.  Thanks!

QVC Community

@Annonymous3 wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Do these offer the same level of firm support found in the Tide sandals?  Some of the other sandals don't offer the same level of arch support, so I'm wondering about these.  Thanks!

Great question- The Taylor has the same level of support with a very comfortable memory foam footbed on top for extra comfort! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You stated to go up a half size.  I wear a size 5M, you did not offer a size 5 1/2M.  Liam, what is your suggestion?