New Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

I love Vionic. It's the only shoe I can wear. I'd like the insert but I'm unsure of the size I should get; the xs or s. I normally wear a 6w in vionic. What do you recommend?

QVC Community

@lavendar wrote:

Vionic shoes look like they are very comfortable.  I have a very narrow foot.  I was wondering why you don't carry any narrow widths.   Thanks.

@lavendar Hello there, while we do carry many medium and wide widths, I will tell you that some of our footwear that are mediums do run on the narrow side.  If you look at the shoe descriptions on QVC.com you'll find a chart where it will tell you how that particular shoe is running.  Our today's TSV medium is sizing to an A/B.  I hope this helps.  Thanks!

New Contributor

Thank you very much for this information.  I appreciate it. 

QVC Community

@Shelby318 wrote:

Hello. I am an underpronator. I have a very difficult time finding comfortable shoes but especially sneakers. I don't think it is severe underpronation like the other commenter. My arch is pretty normal I think.  I didn't even realize it was a problem until I bought a pair of Nike sneakers a few years ago that killed my feet because they actually pushed my foot farther out than they already go.  I assume they were built for overpronators. Anyway, I would love to try vionic. Any chance the today's special would work for me or will they push my foot farther out? If not, are there any others you can recommend?  Thank you so much.

@Shelby318 Hi Shelby, our orthodic footbed is meant to re-align the foot to it's natural position.  I think that it would feel supportive for you, and hug your naturally higher arch.  I think it's worth the try.  If not, you can always return them.  Thanks so much for your question!

New Contributor

My feet are very sensitive to irritations inside shoes. Just one can give me blisters. I found Skechers ShoeSock very comfortable. No seams inside to irritate BUT no arch support either.

My Question is - Does the "Vionic Orthodic Adley" have a smooth inside?

Thank you!

QVC Community

@Phebu wrote:

I absolutely love my Vionic sandals, however I'm cautious about ordering a tennis shoe as I haven't had great luck finding one that's comfortable. I've gotten measured and was told I'm not a wide, but can you tell me if the material is stretchy or should I try sizing up to a wide width Thanks!

@Phebu Hi there,I think you're in luck.  If the sneaker feels a bit snug out of the box, the material on the Adley sneaker is made to mold to your foot after a bit. I would just order your natural size.  Thanks! 

QVC Community

@Bitsy7886 wrote:

My feet are very sensitive to irritations inside shoes. Just one can give me blisters. I found Skechers ShoeSock very comfortable. No seams inside to irritate BUT no arch support either.

My Question is - Does the "Vionic Orthodic Adley" have a smooth inside?

Thank you!

@Bitsy7886  Hi there, yes!  We are happy to tell you that the Adley is made with a Flat Knit upper where there are virtually no seems!  There also is a nice padding to the inside of the upper as well.  Enjoy!!

QVC Community

@lavendar wrote:

Thank you very much for this information.  I appreciate it. 

@lavendar  My pleasure!!

Honored Contributor

purchased the sneakers that are the TSV.....cannot wait to try them out. will start with one, but was so tempted to buy two! i also picked up the black suede ballet slipper featured today.

vionics are wonderful. the slippers are how i started out. they are the first thing i put on my feet when i come in the door. will you be restocking the plain quilted slippers in solid colors?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

Thank You!!!