New Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Vionic shoes look like they are very comfortable.  I have a very narrow foot.  I was wondering why you don't carry any narrow widths.   Thanks.

New Contributor

Although i am not a dr.  I would not reccomend sizing up for width.  This can do much more damage to foot.  If they do not have a wide, then just look for another shoe in the vionic line.  They have helped me in so many ways.

New Contributor

Also- what about the inserts for an underpronator?

Contributor

Are the outersoles of this sneaker very flexible?

QVC Community

@LogoFan wrote:

So glad to see this chat.  Would love to try the TSVHave two questions:

#1)  Is the wide width comparable to a "D" width as in New Balance shoes?  I need a wide toebox for comfy fit.

#1)  Is Vionic technology same as Birkenstock shoes?  I have tried and tried over many years and it is actually painful for me.  Just cannot wear them.

@LogoFan Hi there, and thanks for joining us!  The wide width is combatible to a "C".  I can't speak so much for Birkenstock footbed, but our Vionic footbed is a medical grade orthodic that was designed by a podiatrist to help to get your feet and for that matter your body back into it's natural position.  If perhaps you're looking for a wider sneaker, please go on to QVC.com and there we have a variety of sneakers to choose from.  Thanks so much!!

QVC Community

@murf2 wrote:

Are the outersoles of this sneaker very flexible?

@murf2 Hello there, yes the outsoles are flexible exactly where they should be right at the forefoot.  I think you'll find them very comfortable.

Hi,

Can you please tell me if the TSV Vionic sneaker padding around the ankle is thick or on the thinner side?  I don't like the thicker paddings and just want to check.  Thanks.

New Contributor

I wish you had double wide on the QVC website in the sports shoes! And I see your brand on amazon, but it's listed in european widths  I believe and I have no idea what to order!

And to QVC, please get the Alliance in 8.5W back in stock in all the colors!

QVC Community

@Shelby318 wrote:

Also- what about the inserts for an underpronator?

@Shelby318  Hi there, if you have a higher arch, it will also feel very comfortable.  The arch support we have will feel just right and supportive for your already high arch.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

So glad to see this chat.  Would love to try the TSVHave two questions:

#1)  Is the wide width comparable to a "D" width as in New Balance shoes?  I need a wide toebox for comfy fit.

#1)  Is Vionic technology same as Birkenstock shoes?  I have tried and tried over many years and it is actually painful for me.  Just cannot wear them.

@LogoFan Hi there, and thanks for joining us!  The wide width is combatible to a "C".  I can't speak so much for Birkenstock footbed, but our Vionic footbed is a medical grade orthodic that was designed by a podiatrist to help to get your feet and for that matter your body back into it's natural position.  If perhaps you're looking for a wider sneaker, please go on to QVC.com and there we have a variety of sneakers to choose from.  Thanks so much!!

Thanks for the response Liam.  Do you think you would ever give us an extra wide width.  PLEASE PLEASE.  Maybe just one sneaker that is a TSV in the future we could have that option.  I would feel totally confident with that width in a shoe and it really is impossible to find.  I am sure that those out there asking for narrow width would be grateful too, even if it was just a one time thing.  Thanks for listening.

Also, can you give me item # for some of your sneakers that are wider than the tsv.  I know it is a lot to ask, but would be impossible for me to determine what may work without your advice.