Trusted Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

So glad to see this chat.  Would love to try the TSVHave two questions:

#1)  Is the wide width comparable to a "D" width as in New Balance shoes?  I need a wide toebox for comfy fit.

#1)  Is Vionic technology same as Birkenstock shoes?  I have tried and tried over many years and it is actually painful for me.  Just cannot wear them.

hello everyone...

i have never tried the shoes, although i always watch the program... it is stated that one has to wear the shoes a lil at a time in order to get a person's foot used to the shoe...is that still the same

Occasional Visitor

Does the TSV run narrow or normal ? Thanks!!!
Occasional Visitor

I was recommended to wear Vionic by my podiatrist after I had Plantar fasciitis. I never had any feel pain again after switching all my sandals to Vionic
New Contributor

Hello All,

I just wanted to say how much I love your product.  I am young woman that at the age of 35 I had to have a double hip replacement.  I also need a double knee replacement. 

8 years later and with me wearing your shoes it has helped prolong the knee surgeries.

I feel it is very important that you connect with many orthopoedic surgeon.  The shoe helps with many apects of the body.

I have knee and hip dysplasia and I am fully arthritic.  After the 1st hip replacement, they were able to see that I have osteo arthritis.

These shoes and slippers that i have purchased have helped with pain and me walk for hours at a time.  I have very bad flat feet.  Where by the age of 17 i had to have 2 pins placed in each foot in order to have some stabilty. 

So with this being said I have had much knowledge of orthotics, shoes etc. 

By far VIONICS ARE THE BEST.  They have saved me and have given me back to my children and my family. 

I want to thank you so much.  The first time I was able to walk through an outlet for hours my children and husband cried,  Thank you again for everything and continue the great work.  I have highly recommended you all to my orthopoedic surgeons as well as my community.

Love you all

I purchased my first pair of Vionic sandals a few months ago and found that they helped with my back and neck pain from an accident 8 years ago. I now own 7 pair of sandals and wedges that I wear every day to work. I just ordered the new tennis shoes and am looking for a Vionic boot, house slippers and inserts. I literally wear nothing but Vionic footwear. Amazing product.

Occasional Contributor

I'd like to know the answer to your question too because I had the same one!

I absolutely love my Vionic sandals, however I'm cautious about ordering a tennis shoe as I haven't had great luck finding one that's comfortable. I've gotten measured and was told I'm not a wide, but can you tell me if the material is stretchy or should I try sizing up to a wide width Thanks!

QVC Community

@prettyfoot wrote:

hello everyone...

i have never tried the shoes, although i always watch the program... it is stated that one has to wear the shoes a lil at a time in order to get a person's foot used to the shoe...is that still the same

@prettyfootHi there, and welcome! Yes, that maybe be the case for you.  The break in period varies from person to person.  We recommend wearing them for about 30 minutes for the first few days to let you body get use to them. Though, you may find them feeling great right off the bat!  Thanks so much, and enjoy them!

New Contributor

Hello. I am an underpronator. I have a very difficult time finding comfortable shoes but especially sneakers. I don't think it is severe underpronation like the other commenter. My arch is pretty normal I think.  I didn't even realize it was a problem until I bought a pair of Nike sneakers a few years ago that killed my feet because they actually pushed my foot farther out than they already go.  I assume they were built for overpronators. Anyway, I would love to try vionic. Any chance the today's special would work for me or will they push my foot farther out? If not, are there any others you can recommend?  Thank you so much.